Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My goodness do you guys have enough WRs?

UpNorth

The thing I like most about our WR's is that if we put everyone out there, defenses wouldn;t know who to cover. And once (if) they figure it out, they still have to worry about portis. We really look like the super bowl winners right now, no doubt in my mind. Even Thrash is a good guy to have. He makes his catches. If defenses had Moss, Lloyd, and Randle El covered (which will be hard to do) Thrash could still get open and make critical catches. I actully like Thrash a lot better the Patten, and a hell of a lot better then jacobs.

Thanks for the post and welcome. We seem to be loaded at WR but it does not account for chemestry and time in one system. You can have all the big names in the league and still have issues on the field. I think we are going to be ironing out the offense for the first 2-3 weeks of the season, after that we should start to find our new groove and roll. By the way, you guys got a solid guy in Ramsey. You will get alot of good and and bad about him here but you got a real team player that will give you 100%.

Don't forget Fauria. Guy has sticky hands.

I don't know about you guys but I've been drawing plays all the time. Lining up Moss, El, Lloyd and Cooley....oh what fun it is to make them run all sorts of routes... Then I imagine them making awesome plays against the cowboys....ahh the offseason.

I did not know the ridiculour lineup you guys have a wide receiver!! Moss, Lloyd, Randle El, Thrash, and Patten? Holy crap, those are 5 big named guys. No other team in the league has a wide receiving corps of this calibre, not even close. I am a Jets fan and guess what we have, one good receiver, Lavaranues Coles...a guy most of your are probably not a huge fan of. Besides Coles, the Jets have McCariens, Cotchey, Harry Williams, and Dante Ridgeway....basically a joke compared to what Washington has. You might as well run 5 wide all game....and the Cooley and Portis to support them, and may I dare say....Lumsden.

It's hardly fair.

I'm using Washington in Madden 07 for sure.....

I like Coles..............he volunteered to give up his spot to MOSS! :notworthy

nope, trading for eric moulds any minute now . . .

Word is the Texans and Iggles are in intense negotiations to trade for Moulds. He could be wearing the Green 'n Black. No worries though...another target for Sean "The Hitman" Taylor.

Archived