Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My goodness do you guys have enough WRs?

UpNorth

I did not know the ridiculour lineup you guys have a wide receiver!! Moss, Lloyd, Randle El, Thrash, and Patten? Holy crap, those are 5 big named guys. No other team in the league has a wide receiving corps of this calibre, not even close. I am a Jets fan and guess what we have, one good receiver, Lavaranues Coles...a guy most of your are probably not a huge fan of. Besides Coles, the Jets have McCariens, Cotchey, Harry Williams, and Dante Ridgeway....basically a joke compared to what Washington has. You might as well run 5 wide all game....and the Cooley and Portis to support them, and may I dare say....Lumsden.

It's hardly fair.

I'm using Washington in Madden 07 for sure.....

Well still, Thrash isn't a nobody, people know who James Thrash is, I mean all the way down the depth chart are recognizeable names, unlike most other teams out there.

I know what you mean, don't worry. I do consider Mccareins to be as recognizable as thrash/patten though..

I found out we signed Andre Dyson tonight. Not a ground breaker but an meaningful addition indeed.

I think you mean Kevin Dyson (Andre Dyson is a DB). We cut Dyson at the end of the preseason last year. He's a big receiver and it would have been nice to have him towards the end of the season and in the playoffs.

Dude, it's Andre Dyson the cornerback from Seattle - wrong guy.

I just realised that too....man I feel stupid now, I got all excited and didn't read it over.....it has now been edited out of my former post.....and our WRs and still mediocre......

PSSSTT....Guys, he's from Canada, cut him some slack. If we had signed Flutie, he'd become a life long 'Skins fan!! :laugh:

Just messing around a little with you UpNorth. But, realistically, we have one "BIG NAME WR" in Moss, one "BIG NAME Special Teams player" and occasional big play WR in Randle El, one "probably going to be a BIG NAME WR" in Lloyd (and possibly a TO type player :( ), one "VERY GOOD ST" player in Thrash, and one "CONSISTENT BUT PAST HIS PRIME WR" in Patten.

I think Jacobs is definatly gone. Im a gator fan and its hard to say, but its time. Hes not a guy you want to have be your 4th wr. He would have no room to improve at the # 4 spot, expecially since the Wr we got are all young. Patten is a good vet to have come in at the 4thspot and make crucial grabs when all the attention is on the other guys.

I did not know the ridiculour lineup you guys have a wide receiver!! Moss, Lloyd, Randle El, Thrash, and Patten? Holy crap, those are 5 big named guys. No other team in the league has a wide receiving corps of this calibre, not even close. I am a Jets fan and guess what we have, one good receiver, Lavaranues Coles...a guy most of your are probably not a huge fan of. Besides Coles, the Jets have McCariens, Cotchey, Harry Williams, and Dante Ridgeway....basically a joke compared to what Washington has. You might as well run 5 wide all game....and the Cooley and Portis to support them, and may I dare say....Lumsden.

It's hardly fair.

I'm using Washington in Madden 07 for sure.....

I like your style. You keep a' talkin' and I'll keep a listenin'...

I did not know the ridiculour lineup you guys have a wide receiver!! Moss, Lloyd, Randle El, Thrash, and Patten? Holy crap, those are 5 big named guys. No other team in the league has a wide receiving corps of this calibre, not even close. I am a Jets fan and guess what we have, one good receiver, Lavaranues Coles...a guy most of your are probably not a huge fan of. Besides Coles, the Jets have McCariens, Cotchey, Harry Williams, and Dante Ridgeway

Cotchey?:laugh:

Archived