Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you a terrorist? Check the list here.

Baculus

I recently saw this Virginia Training manual (via another page) for Terrorism and Orientation. In the manual it lists what is considered "domestic terrorists":

In any anti-government and militia movements

Are property-rights activists

Are in any racist, separatist and hate groups

Are an environmental and animal rights activist

extremist.

Are a religious extremist

Are in a street gang

Look at this list and tell me if this is a list of terrorists, and at least some of the categories?

So, right now, in Virgiana, if I was deemed to be in an anti-government movement, I am a terrorist. Just by virtue of my rants regarding the various political subjects, I could be a terrorist. I suspect, though, some of you may be thinking to yourselves, "I KNEW he was a terrorist! Thought crime!"

And God forbid if you a property-rights activist.

Further, the manual lists some examples of certain dates when these terrorists may coordinate their actions. One of the dates listed is the "First Battle American Revolution." Besides the broken english, that is a weird date to list. Perhaps I am unaware of American terrorists and their actions in celebrating that date with blowing up government things - I dunno.

Now, obviously a manual in regards to terrorism can be useful and maybe these are just bad examples. But it struck me as just odd.

http://www.virginianewssource.com/images/VATerrorismManual.pdf

And god forbid if you a property-rights activist.

So let me get this straight...if I'm a capitalist who favors individual rights and is against abuse of a city council to encroach on those rights, then I'm a terrorist?

BTW, I googled "property-rights activist", and the first hit was:

Chinese police arrest property rights activist

So great. Virginia = China. Got durn communists!

Enviromentalists and animal rights? You care about the enviroment = terrorist? Huh.

Well, they did say "EXTREMIST."

I'm mad that property rights ACTIVISTS (not even extremists) are on there.

I was upset on the Seattle Police eval, they asked if I owned firearms.

Uh, yeah, MFer, this is the US last time I checked and I LIVE in a state with Shall-Issue Permits.

Good to see they're breeding in distrust and suspicion into young officers (or selecting those that are big fans of statism.)

Enviromentalists and animal rights? You care about the enviroment = terrorist? Huh.

Obviously it doesnt make them a terrorist, but I find it funny when people say they care about the environment, but then they drive fuel consuming cars then complain we are drilling for oil or fighting wars over it, then become upset at gas prices. I don't get it. I mean if you like trees, why would you send your message to people on copies of paper? Does not make sense, I'm not an environmentalist though.:2cents:

If you are curious, if you are on this list, then you are definitely a terrorist (or other criminal) as far as the US Gov't is concerned.

http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sdn/t11sdn.pdf

We use that list at work all the time...good ol' OFAC list...we have a department that cross-references all loan applications I take against the list.

Serious stuff!!

but I find it funny when people say they care about the environment, :

I think it's pretty funny when someone reads "environmental extremist" and sees, "cares about the environment" in their head. I have a problem with these classifications and the path it leads agents of the state down, but we can try to be a bit less hysterical.

I think it's pretty funny when someone reads "environmental extremist" and sees, "cares about the environment" in their head. I have a problem with these classifications and the path it leads agents of the state down, but we can try to be a bit less hysterical.

I agree. The place for hysterical is not in such discussion, but on the dance floor where it belongs.

Archived