Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

madden redskin fans

SKINchiefer

Well thats just not true. :doh: After a certain period of time, you can go on Xbox live and download the latest rosters to your xbox or this year, xbox 360. I did it last year. They are updated monthly I believe until the trade deadline. It may be bi-weekly, im not sure.

yeah i know what u mean about the monthly update roster thing but, since

the season already ended they will not update it nomore. so that means we are

all gonna have 2 wait 2 see randel EL, carter, adam, etc on the online roster.

its ok 4 me cause im already good with then skins team. :notworthy :applause: :cheers:

With all these roster moves, I'm gonna have to start my franchise over, which is really sad for me. It's sad because i recently drafted a complete MONSTER of a wide receiver....

He's 6'7", 240 lbs

He has 99 speed, 95 catch, and his awareness i believe is in the high 80's.. in his rookie year! This guy is completely unstoppable in the red zone.. i can just throw up a floater, and he gets it every single time.

I'm gonna miss him.

Yeah, some of the Madden generated rookies are ridiculous. I heard of someone getting a 6'10" WR before.

yeah i know what u mean about the monthly update roster thing but, since

the season already ended they will not update it nomore. so that means we are

all gonna have 2 wait 2 see randel EL, carter, adam, etc on the online roster.

its ok 4 me cause im already good with then skins team. :notworthy :applause: :cheers:

Exactly. But anyone who is good with the "Madden version" of the Skins, is good with any other team, b/c Madden franchise has poohed on the Skins ratings like the past 5 years.

Seriously? You have a link? I haven't been keepin up on the sports gaming news front lately, but I actually used to speak to a few of those guys on the staff, and I know they would rather gouge their eyeballs out and eat them before working for EA. That would be a trip if they all suddenly had a change of heart.

p.s. I have the 360 version, I can't edit jersey numbers :( No way in hell I Lloyd gets 81

Yeah serioulsy, ESPN dumped the 2K series as soon as EA bought the NFL Players association license. So next year Madden will have all of the ESPN crew.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/580/580398p1.html

on offense, we should be awesome with the 3 WRs, cooley and portis. I wonder who they will peg to be our starting QB this year? and I hope Nemo's rating goes up as well.

Why doesnt anyone ever mention Mike Sellers when talking about skins recievers?

The guy had 7 TD catches!

I don't know if someone has already mentioned this, because I haven't the time to read every post in this thread, but it's going to be real funny to see the flood of people who are going to be using the Redskins online when 07 comes out.

BTW, I wonder why I can never get to post Madden Redskins threads in the stadium?

they will make us suck in madden just like all other madden's sans 1991, the first year of madden when we wont the superbowl.

They'll give moss a 80

Randle el a 79

and brandon lloyd a 77

The defense will be a 75

and offense will be a 78

portis will maybe be listed at 80 if we are lucky

Skins never get love from the stat boys in EA

Not only that, the plays will be unlike anything the skins will run. It'll be like running marty ball with the cleavleand browns of old.

They'll have 2 and 3 Te's sets, jumbo packages, strong and weak I, and a friggin proform! Who the heck runs that crap anymore!

Oh, and they'll leave out a shotgun once again for the skins.

that must have been a fun season:doh:

B&G your sig is tight man. I had that pic up in the office when we beat the bulls in the playoffs.

Looks kinda like jordan taking the shot in the NCAA finals for UNC 20 years back.

Arenas is a true baller.

*we now return you to your regulary schedueled thread*

sorry :D

B&G your sig is tight man. I had that pic up in the office when we beat the bulls in the playoffs.

Looks kinda like jordan taking the shot in the NCAA finals for UNC 20 years back.

Arenas is a true baller.

*we now return you to your regulary schedueled thread*

sorry :D

haha thanks man, when he shot it i think everyone knew it was going in:cheers:

yeah i got all the new guys thru trades- then said screw it and manually updated our roster from the main screen and started a new season. has anyone noticed that patten basically only gets in on 4 and 5 WR sets? also, to make it more fun, try using bill cower and vermeil's offensive playbooks in a game or two. using those trick plays makes it fun. also, the skins better have a shotgun formation, moss screen pass, and some more trick plays (basically more al saunder's type playbook) on madden '07

yeah, i use cowhers playbook all the time with the skins.

Archived