Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

madden redskin fans

SKINchiefer

I hope so because the redskins is all I play with ... and they be givign us some bad ratings!

Yea i usually play with the skins, but still can play with basically every team in the league. Our ratings have sucked, but with the recent additions, they skyrocketed.

details???

Turn off the offsides penalties. Then before the snap, walk right up to the line and keep holding "Down." The player will have a running start, but won't be moving forward because an invisible wall prevents him from being offsides. So when the ball his snapped, he rockets across the line before anyone has a chance to block him.

Not really a glitch, but still fun when you're frustrated.:)

You can change his number, I can't remember how I did it, but I changed him to 99. He currently sucks at RE though:mad:

No no no, lol. What he means, is Carter becomes a 93 overall rating when you switch him to RE. For me personally, he's been hell and a half for opposing QB's, lol.

they will not update the online madden roster because if they did, they

would b lossing out in money in madden 07.

Well thats just not true. :doh: After a certain period of time, you can go on Xbox live and download the latest rosters to your xbox or this year, xbox 360. I did it last year. They are updated monthly I believe until the trade deadline. It may be bi-weekly, im not sure.

What sucks is I have to use the Redskins, I don't want to use any other team. But they made our CB's SUCK at catching the ball. If I had a dollar for everytime I hear "And it's almost picked off" or "And he drops the interception", I'd be richer than hell right now. My strong point in madden is defense and running the ball(like the real Redskins, go figure, lol). I am good at putting my DB's in position to make a pick on almost every play, but it seems like unless I manage to get a good break on the ball and pick it off myself with ST, they drop every INT they get a shot at.

I got all the new players and they are amazing we are going to be better on both sides of the ball.

Nope we didn't get better on D. We have a huge hole to fill with Arrington being gone. We are missing a big playmaker. Carter is good but he isn't that good against the run as Wynn is. We need a stud weakside LB badly.

Guest santana4prez
Turn off the offsides penalties. Then before the snap, walk right up to the line and keep holding "Down." The player will have a running start, but won't be moving forward because an invisible wall prevents him from being offsides. So when the ball his snapped, he rockets across the line before anyone has a chance to block him.

Not really a glitch, but still fun when you're frustrated.:)

Im talking about the code where you call the punt block and you keep going back and forth between the two guys on the end of line. When the team punts the ball the guy comes shooting across.

PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME ON PS2 IT GETS ON MY NERVES.:doh:

The entire ESPN staff will be on Madden next year.

Thanks

Seriously? You have a link? I haven't been keepin up on the sports gaming news front lately, but I actually used to speak to a few of those guys on the staff, and I know they would rather gouge their eyeballs out and eat them before working for EA. That would be a trip if they all suddenly had a change of heart.

p.s. I have the 360 version, I can't edit jersey numbers :( No way in hell I Lloyd gets 81

Dallas is going to be awesome with Glenn on one side and TO on there other. TO is a 99 overall and our O-line will be much improved with Flozell back and Fabini on the other side. Combine that with Witten, Crayton, and Julius and I bet you see alot of Dallas users next year. Ware, Canty, Spears, Ellis, Ferg, Roy, Newman, Henry, the Madden Dallas D is going to be sweet.

Dallas is going to be awesome with Glenn on one side and TO on there other. TO is a 99 overall and our O-line will be much improved with Flozell back and Fabini on the other side. Combine that with Witten, Crayton, and Julius and I bet you see alot of Dallas users next year. Ware, Canty, Spears, Ellis, Ferg, Roy, Newman, Henry, the Madden Dallas D is going to be sweet.

im not sure if they will give TO a 99 but probably something over 95 for sure i think the skins will have a bretter overall rating by like 5-8 points

Just curious. If you're using '06 and making all of those trades it straps your cap with penalties the following season doesn't it? I'm assuming you could restructure alot of your guys and trade the ones you can restructure. I used to restructure guys to one year contracts and then release them and it wouldn't hit your cap the next season.

Actually he's a 98 overall.

Unless you edited him...................................:rolleyes:

I'm not going to like it, though, because everyone and there mother will be using the Redskins next year. :)

Some people don't like to play high rated teams -- It might get hard to find games, pluss -- you get less points by playing with high rated teams.

Yea it''ll be like this past year when everyone and there mother used the colts and feagles until the rosters were updated ,then I don't think I was able to find anyone to play with the feagles since just about their whole team were backups

With all these roster moves, I'm gonna have to start my franchise over, which is really sad for me. It's sad because i recently drafted a complete MONSTER of a wide receiver....

He's 6'7", 240 lbs

He has 99 speed, 95 catch, and his awareness i believe is in the high 80's.. in his rookie year! This guy is completely unstoppable in the red zone.. i can just throw up a floater, and he gets it every single time.

I'm gonna miss him.

Archived