Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

madden redskin fans

SKINchiefer

I've been using the Redskins for 5-6 years in video games (ESPN and Madden) and It seems each year they get a little better.

However, next year -- they are going to be one of the best teams to choose from online. (with receivers like Moss, B.Lloyd, Randel El)

I'm not going to like it, though, because everyone and there mother will be using the Redskins next year. :)

Some people don't like to play high rated teams -- It might get hard to find games, pluss -- you get less points by playing with high rated teams.

Guest santana4prez
I hope so because the redskins is all I play with ... and they be givign us some bad ratings!

I only play with the Skins too. Their my team I dont want to be any other.:cheers: :helmet:

Guest santana4prez
You only Play with us, tru maddeners can play with anybody.

We will be sick, and if Moss speed is not a 99 I will be mad :redpunch: :redpunch:

Just b/c I only play with the Skins that makes me less of a Madden player? I could play with any team and win but why? I love the Skins the other 31 teams and that trophy for winning with all 32 can kiss my ass.:laugh:

:helmet:HTTR:helmet:

Just b/c I only play with the Skins that makes me less of a Madden player? I could play with any team and win but why? I love the Skins the other 31 teams and that trophy for winning with all 32 can kiss my ass.:laugh:

:helmet:HTTR:helmet:

I never won that trophy before?

Whoever wants some they can get some I am on XBOX Live right now

DA1MLP

will they update the online rosters for '06 w/ all the new additions, or will they screw us until '07 comes out? anyone know?

They won't update the rosters, unfortunitly, you'll have to edit them yourself! If you have the PC version, however, check out football-freaks.com and you can download the updated rosters for the pc.

who here is a madden fan and has done the signings and trades?? let me just say lloyd, el, arch, and fauria make a big difference... i hope what i play out comes to life next year. i had brunell throw for 500 something yards lol:point2sky

im already hella good with my team on madden without the new guys on my

xbox live. now damn i can just imagine madden 07, when all the new players

are in the team, im gonna smoke everybody online. :notworthy

will they update the online rosters for '06 w/ all the new additions, or will they screw us until '07 comes out? anyone know?

they will not update the online madden roster because if they did, they

would b lossing out in money in madden 07.

For some reason I think Madden will find a way to slight the Skins. I always debate with my Madden buddies about it. I can remember 2 seasons ago when Terrance Newman of the Cowbums had a terrible season. They used to blitz their safeties a lot leaving Newman 1 on 1 when Darren Woodson was still playing. The year after Woodson retired Newman was exposed when the Cowbums kept trying it. Anyway Newman's awareness and attributes went up a tad. I was like WTF? Also I'm not sure about this year but last year on 1 Madden update online Patrick Crayton's catching went up to like 89 or 90. His hands were better than Keyshawn's.

The Skins had the #1 ranked defense in the conference yet it didn't reflect in the player attributes. Antonio Pierce is a beast on Madden now that he's left the Skins. Its just ironic. Springs had five ints' and six sacks yet his #'s stayed basically the same. The Skins had like the #1 ranked pass defsne that year.

Marcus Washington's speed should a little faster also. McCune while I can agree shouldn't have high awareness, his strength attributes should be off the charts.

You only Play with us, tru maddeners can play with anybody.

We will be sick, and if Moss speed is not a 99 I will be mad :redpunch: :redpunch:

I only use the skins..... and I refuse to play with anyone else. By the way I am a Madden Beast.

Archived