Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST 980; TO signs 3 year deal with Dallas

ross3909

According to Sports Talk 980 TO has come to terms with Dallas for a 3 year deal. So it looks like we will still be seeing TO twice a year. That is fine, he will save his best games against the Eagles and spend the rest of his time tearing apart the Cowboys.

every few years my hatred of other NFC east teams shifts... it was currently NYG but if TO is on dallas i have a feeling that it will shift back to dallas...

though it's good they got rid of lameshawn johnson; don't know if i could handle both

HEY!!! The focus should always be mainly on Dallas...then the second team hatred can shift :D

Just look what Owens did to a top contending Eagles team...the Cowboys arent even doing that well. As soon as Bledsoe over throws/does not throw to Owens he is going to start his sideline tantrums and tear this team apart. I truely think this is the beginning of the end of Parcells in Dallas.

Number 1 on the hate meter...

1. Cowboys

2. Then Giants.

3. Then Eagles.

I really do not hate the Eagles that much. Hate them more then all the other teams other then the Giants and Cowboys, but not all that much. I want to see the Cowboys crash and burn, and the Giants demolished, crushed, maimed. :)

With the Eagles it is just the fans that come to the stadiums that make me hate them. However when they are loosing they are not so bad. Cowboy fans are always so ****y, they should never be allowed to win. Just look at how bad on average they have been over the last decade, we should be dominating them but we have just been worse.

I hope this isnt true.....I have a feeling it is. Rosenhaus has been in denial over the past 24 hours but that is nothing new.

If Me-O did land with them that you must admit that it strikes a little fear into any Skins fans eyes. Me-O's ability is unquestioned....it will be russian roulette as to whether or not he blows up at/with/on his teammates and/or coaches. If he blows up and things go down hill then it will be the Eagles of 2005 in Dallas....if not and Me-O is a good boy then they will be legitimate Super Bowl contenders.

If he puts on his happy face and exists in tranquility with Bledsoe, parcells and company then he will be something for us to worry about Twice next year and possibly for the next 3 years. I only can hope and pray that he goes on a tirade during a pre-season minicamp.

Hate him or love him you must admit that he is going to be on a MISSION. He will be especially motivated to play the Eagles...sit back & enjoy that one. Hopefully we will face them after they play the Iggs....definitly a letdown possibility.

I still hope and pray that Brokeback Nation is able to retain MeShawn. I think we could have a sideline tirade for the ages with both of them there.

You're freakin crazy. Do you really want Jimoh on Glenn in the slot? I'm worried they will resign Meshawn, who, btw, is a very very good possesion WR. Parcells is the only one who could handle him and I think he can handle them both. If they get there o-line together even a little bit, I'm going to be scared of what they can do next year.

Come on guys, we rip their fans who won't concede that we've improved and we praise the ones that do. Don't be hypocritical, Dallas isn't going to roll over and die for us and they just made their team much better. Don't be a naive homer.

I can't imagine anyone signing TO to a three year deal. I'd be interested to see what kind of guaranteed money they're giving him. If it's the sort of deal where The Cowboys will be able to cut him whenever they want, then the signing could be seen as a reasonable, calculated risk. TO is still a heck of a player. You don't want him to be able to hold your team hostage though.

In any event, I'd have rather seen him go to another division. Hopefully the Cowboys over-committed to him.

You're freakin crazy. Do you really want Jimoh on Glenn in the slot? I'm worried they will resign Meshawn, who, btw, is a very very good possesion WR. Parcells is the only one who could handle him and I think he can handle them both. If they get there o-line together even a little bit, I'm going to be scared of what they can do next year.

Come on guys, we rip their fans who won't concede that we've improved and we praise the ones that do. Don't be hypocritical, Dallas isn't going to roll over and die for us and they just made their team much better. Don't be a naive homer.

From all I've heard, TO and Keyshawn can't stand eachother. I'm guessing one of the reasons Keyshawn was let go was to make the locker room more hospitable for TO.

I'm willing to bet that Johnson isn't going back to Dallas if TO is signed.

Archived