Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST 980; TO signs 3 year deal with Dallas

ross3909

T.O. upgrades that offense immensly. Bledsoe can still throw a hell of a ball if he doesn't get pressured.

I agree with Lombardis Kid Brother that this could be Parcells fourth down play and just throwing it to the endzone. It may work or it could just coming crashing down on them.

Either way you can't just dismiss this. The Cowboys signed a great receiver and it should help them.

*Side note; this makes me very happy we signed a true pass rushing end. Hopefully we can nock Bledsoe around enough that the only thing he sees is the sky looking down on him.

Good for Dallas.

Now all they need is about 2 or 3 offensive lineman.

A couple of safeties that can cover.

A couple of corners that can cover.

A runningback that can carry the load.

A quarterback who isn't a statue and gets frazzled at the slightest pressure.

Then maybe they'll be ready to challenge the Redskins for the NFC East. :D

The Star Telegram is denying it as well:

The Cowboys denied a report late Thursday night from KLBK/Ch. 13 in Lubbock that the team had reached an agreement with free-agent receiver Terrell Owens.

The report, citing a source with the Cowboys, also said the team would have a news conference Monday to introduce Owens.

Cowboys spokesman Rich Dalrymple said, "We've got nothing planned."

ESPN also reported that a source close to Owens said the KLBK report is incorrect.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/14122197.htm

We've obviously improved. Dallas might have just improved. The Giants are going to be better next year, just because of Eli. I'm not sure what the Eagles are going to be. I think Dallas will be much different on offense with T.O. on the field. He will be a good boy this year, on his P's and Q's. Perhaps 07 is the year we start seeing the benefits of T.O. staying in our division, but we will have to pay for said benefit first. Having said that, we really don't know what we have in the kid. And let's be honest, can Brunell hold up? I think we will be strong enough to let Collins come in and win a game or two to keep Brunell rested. But our season yet again, hangs in the balance of our quarterback situation. Everybody says that the biggest key to improving is your quarterback situation. Have we done that with giving our quarterbacks more weapons and scheme? I hope so.

Guest sith lord
How about Thanksgiving....

or do the Skins play them that day... My memory is on the fritz ...ugh

The Skins play Dallas on Thanksgiving.

We've obviously improved. Dallas might have just improved. The Giants are going to be better next year, just because of Eli. I'm not sure what the Eagles are going to be. I think Dallas will be much different on offense with T.O. on the field. He will be a good boy this year, on his P's and Q's. Perhaps 07 is the year we start seeing the benefits of T.O. staying in our division, but we will have to pay for said benefit first. Having said that, we really don't know what we have in the kid. And let's be honest, can Brunell hold up? I think we will be strong enough to let Collins come in and win a game or two to keep Brunell rested. But our season yet again, hangs in the balance of our quarterback situation. Everybody says that the biggest key to improving is your quarterback situation. Have we done that with giving our quarterbacks more weapons and scheme? I hope so.

Problem with your theory is that T.O.'s contract suggest that he STAY a good boy... if he wants his paper!

Archived