Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#s of SOME of the NEW GUYS

CRobi21

Hey guys, just went over to redskins.com and they updated the roster section. Adam Archuleta has taken number 40, which was what he wore in college. Andre Carter will be wearing number 99, which I think will look good on him. Todd Collins is wearing 15, which was what he had at KC, and Christian Fauria will be keeping his 88. Just thought some of you guys would like to know that were thinking about getting there jerseys. No word yet on what Randel El or Lloyd will be wearing yet.

Thanks STB! I've been checking several times myself over the past few days.

I hope ARE takes a unique number to show off his versatility. I actually thought that #1 looked pretty good on him at the press conference lol.

Andre Carter #99.

That's intimidating.

I think Randle El should take #1, if its allowed by the league. I feel like thats such a Randle El kind of number.

Recievers can only wear #11-19 if they choose anything below 80.

There is a good chance that he could wear #11 which was his number in college.

Andre Carter #99.

That's intimidating.

I think Randle El should take #1, if its allowed by the league. I feel like thats such a Randle El kind of number.

Indeed, #99 is awesome. That was Warren Sapp's number if I recall correctly. :read:

Jason Campbell should get #1, if that's possible. :)

Thanks STB! I've been checking several times myself over the past few days.

I hope ARE takes a unique number to show off his versatility. I actually thought that #1 looked pretty good on him at the press conference lol.

yea i was stupid enough to believe that that was his actual number at the press conference and i thought that was a sweet number for him. but then i saw that they all wer #1.

:laugh: Scary number?

My guess is that Randle El will end up with #82 and Lloyd will end up with #80 when Patten gets cut...

The Patten comment bothers me a lot(no offense to J,M, and JG I love your thoughts on Big Joe). The guy has been written off after one injury riddled year.

Gibbs called him and Thrash before we signed B Lloyd and Randle El and let them know what was coming. Do you see what's missing? Yep, Taylor Jacobs. We need 5 WR's and we already have them. #80 will be on the field next year, and his jersey will say Patten on the back. And he's mad and motivated.

I look forward to seeing him succeed in some level. The guy is a gamer and a team player.

:laugh: Scary number?

My guess is that Randle El will end up with #82 and Lloyd will end up with #80 when Patten gets cut...

damn straight scary number! you know what i mean, some numbers look more intimidating... case in point, sean taylor in 36 he was bad ass... 21 is more of a finesse # -- fred smoot, deon, etc

and my guess is lloyd takes 85 from koz

Archived