Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NEW Military Power Rankings,

CooleyNaMean

1. USA (..1 for 3031 straight weeks.)

2. China (needs to win the big one.)

3. Russia (but low graduation rates)

4. North Korea (no electricity, no food but nukes)

5. United Kingdom (the sun never set's on this franchise)

6. Iran (biggest jump in the pools with thier nuclear free agent signings)

7. Israel (small team in the tough middle east conference)

8. Germany (shhh secretly building, but still not the world contender they were 60 years ago.)

9. France (still living on thier bowl apperances from the 19th and 20th centuries.)

10. Taiwan ( playing second fiddle in the far east division)

I'm a little bit older than you, but I can vividly remember them slipping to #2 briefly during the mid 70s due to a poor showing in the asian polls.

That's interesting. My father was involved in one of those asian series and his comment was always that the team's ownership and fanbase were much more at fault for the poor performance and rating than the actual players involved. What I've read and seen about the series tends to back that up. Especially the second asian series

That's interesting. My father was involved in one of those asian series and his comment was always that the team's ownership and fanbase were much more at fault for the poor performance and rating than the actual players involved. What I've read and seen about the series tends to back that up. Especially the second asian series

And we sit here with the potential for the SAME thing to happen in Southwest Asia here in the 00's.

Archived