Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fauria thread comes true

supersmartbrunell5

I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I started a "sign Christian Fauria" thread a month ago and it has come to fruition. With all of the proclaimed prognosticators on this site, it felt good to get my one educated guess dead-on. I see this guy as a redzone target mainly. The "smurfs" , cooley and CP will move the ball downfield while having Fauria, Sellers and Cooley as big redzone targets provides some easy play-action flip-throws to get touchdowns and artificially inflate Mark Brunell's td/int ratio:D . What do you guys think. Do you know how good of a blocker he is?

I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I started a "sign Christian Fauria" thread a month ago and it has come to fruition. With all of the proclaimed prognosticators on this site, it felt good to get my one educated guess dead-on. I see this guy as a redzone target mainly. The "smurfs" , cooley and CP will move the ball downfield while having Fauria, Sellers and Cooley as big redzone targets provides some easy play-action flip-throws to get touchdowns and artificially inflate Mark Brunell's td/int ratio:D . What do you guys think. Do you know how good of a blocker he is?

Kudos! Good job! How about looking into your crystal ball and seeing what's going to happen with Abraham / Ramsey and the NY Jets...

I like how you think... the 'Skins are lucky to have Christian! :)

CarrollsMine99.

Archived