Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Brooks???

Doodie987

As the Saints are frantic to sign eigher Drew Brees or Dante Cullpepper they still have Aaron Brooks who is still very good despite his bad 2005 year. i think he was only bad b/c of circumstances......any thoughts on how brooks would work in DC

DONT GET ME WRONG i love jason cambell and i want him the most.... and i like brunell but just wondering thoughts and ideas??....

As the Saints are frantic to sign eigher Drew Brees or Dante Cullpepper they still have Aaron Brooks who is still very good despite his bad 2005 year. i think he was only bad b/c of circumstances......any thoughts on how brooks would work in DC

DONT GET ME WRONG i love jason cambell and i want him the most.... and i like brunell but just wondering thoughts and ideas??....

I like Brookd too. He has a good arm, great mechanics and great feet. He can play and I agree that circumstances played a role. He may be too expensive for us and I don't see him willing to take a back-up role w/o the potential to start. If we didn't have JC I'd be more interested and we need a guy who knows that he'll be #3, unless JC implodes.

i dont think all the venders in fed ex would appriciate the skins putting a tunover machine in the stadium. hhhhmmmmmmm turnovers:hungry:

Guest santana4prez
Why? So he can throw a pass 10 yards into our own backfield? No thanks..

lol , I was going to say the same thing.:cheers:

Guest santana4prez
i dont think all the venders in fed ex would appriciate the skins putting a tunover machine in the stadium. hhhhmmmmmmm turnovers:hungry:

This is a funny post. Just say NO to turnovers!!!:laugh:

Brooks' biggest problem over the past several season has been Haslett and his QB coach. For some reason everyone has tried to make him a pocket passer only. He's elusive and can pose problems for opposing defenses when he moves around in the pocket...and out of the pocket. He's much more accurate than his cousin Vick and has a really strong arm. He doesn't have that extra gear that Vick has, but he's still one of the best scrambing QBs in the league if given the opportunity.

But like his cousin, he lacks smarts, so I'd rather see him on another team. I do think he can be successful in the NFL. Maybe the Raiders would want him? Could you imagine him slinging the ball 70 yards to Moss? Randy that is...

:helmet:

Brooks' biggest problem over the past several season has been Haslett and his QB coach. For some reason everyone has tried to make him a pocket passer only. He's elusive and can pose problems for opposing defenses when he moves around in the pocket...and out of the pocket. He's much more accurate than his cousin Vick and has a really strong arm. He doesn't have that extra gear that Vick has, but he's still one of the best scrambing QBs in the league if given the opportunity.

But like his cousin, he lacks smarts, so I'd rather see him on another team. I do think he can be successful in the NFL. Maybe the Raiders would want him? Could you imagine him slinging the ball 70 yards to Moss? Randy that is...

:helmet:

yeah. my brother met him at a party (bro went to UVA with him), said the only thing aaron brooks could have gotten on his SAT was drool.

I really like Brooks but Aaron makes some bonehead decisions at the worst times. I remember a game I think it was against the Chargers .. I think he fumbled the ball right to the Chargers' defender and he scooped it up and ran it in for a touch down :doh:

Archived