Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Keep it Real...we still need at least 1 CB, DL, OL

autographcollector

I'm upset that we gave so much money to a "gaget" WR. He doesn't catch the ball particularly well. So we gave him a ton of money because of his return abilities and trick TD passes?

I'd rather have a WR that can formost catch the ball. All the other stuff is icing on the cake.

Just to keep everyone in check.

We still are in desperate need of a corner, a d lineman, and an o lineman. The second pick in the draft could fill one of these. The other picks we have in the draft are a crapshoot.

So in my estimation we need at least two more free agent signings!

:cheers:

yes your 100% right we'll get a corner in the 2nd and add some depth in the fa.

I figure we add a couple more FA like Carter/Archuleta... then we go on to the draft, get a DT with the second and add depth with all the late rounders... then sign 8-10 undrafted FA as usual...

Then we win this FRIGGIN DIVISION!

Sorry... just got back upstairs from working out :) Even more pumped about these signings than before! ::grin::

I'm upset that we gave so much money to a "gaget" WR. He doesn't catch the ball particularly well. So we gave him a ton of money because of his return abilities and trick TD passes?

I'd rather have a WR that can formost catch the ball. All the other stuff is icing on the cake.

its actually not that bad of a deal. it costs about 2 mil a year against the cap. so chill. the danny knows what he's doing

Still need a QB too!

We have one waiting in the wings in Campbell. Why else would we have used our 1st round pick from this year to get him.

We'll address CB in the 2nd round of the draft and get depth in the later rounds and FA. We'll be set... Our main thing this offseason was to upgrade our offense from what it was last year, especially in the playoffs. We are doing that by getting WR's and a new TE. Now we'll hit on the defense to retool the already "nasty" defense. I mean, the defense won that playoff game at TB for us.

Most concerned about the lack of depth at CB. Springs is aging and Rogers is fine but after that we are looking at Jimoh and some practice squad prospects. IMO we have to go after a Woodson, Law, Williams etc. Williams carried the Vikings secondary last year and may come cheaper than the other two. Suprised we have not targeted a CB so far.

I guess that stupid Joe Gibbs and that idiot Al Saunders have no idea what our offense needs... :jerk:

Archived