Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El on Comcast...

wilbur58z

They had Randel El on the phone with Chick Hernandez. He sounded pretty happy about the deal. He thought the Redskins were close to making the Super Bowl and felt he could help add some "punch."

He said he will be returning punts for the Redskins.

Also commented that he felt new receiving corps could be "great"

He said he knew Santana a little bit

Sounds like a smart guy. Definitely seems like a tough dude too. Definitely will add some toughness to our receiving corps, not to say the other guys aren't tough. They were showing highlights of him while he was talking and he was running DBs over in a lot of the highlights...

Randle El certainly has a great personality from all I have seen. If he is willing to accept his role as the slot WR and punt returner he will be a force. Think Dante Hall.

As long as this signing doesnt put our defense or offensive line on the back burner, I am very excited. I really do genuinely like both of these guys and think they will be very fun to watch in 2006. Hail!

Randle El certainly has a great personality from all I have seen. If he is willing to accept his role as the slot WR and punt returner he will be a force. Think Dante Hall.

I would hope, with the money he's making over the next six years, that he'd be happy doing ANYTHING for the team. You pay me the money he's getting, you can run me over with a golf cart for eight hours a day. :silly:

Comcast said the redskins signed him to be our #2 receiver. I wonder where that puts Lloyd?

I'm sure thats just speculation. Seems to me Lloyd fits better as the #2 with El at the #3. Like he was in Pitt before Plax left and he was forced into the #2 role.

Archived