Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randel El on Comcast...

wilbur58z

No offensive line. I think for defense we need to add expeirence guys. We need depth on the offensive line.

Not a bad call...although if we do draft a D-Lineman...I have a question: What are all the people who've been crying for a DE since Coach Gibbs got back here going to complain about then?

Say good-bye to Antonio Brown, Taylor Jacobs and either Thrash or Patten

I think Patten goes. His comment to the media about him not being asked to restucture his contract and he wasn't going to volunteer might not have gone over well with Joe Gibbs. A real team guy. Imo, Thrash stays. Adds depth at WR and will do speacial teams and double with Randel El on kickoff returns as Patten is limited to just playing the WR position.

I think Patten goes. His comment to the media about him not being asked to restucture his contract and he wasn't going to volunteer might not have gone over well with Joe Gibbs. A real team guy. Imo, Thrash stays. Adds depth at WR and will do speacial teams and double with Randel El on kickoff returns as Patten is limited to just playing the WR position.

Smart man! :applause:

Thrash is a Special Teams demon...he will definetly have a spot on this team. Patten may not be out the door but he is probably hanging onto his spot by a thread.

1. Moss

2. Lloyd

2. Randal-El

4. Thrash

5. Brown or Jacobs.

I think you can waive bye bye to Patten. I have to assume he would give us some more cap relief or we can package him to get a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Maybe it will be tradition for us to sign a wr off a SuperBowl winner every year.

I think the only definite is Moss is the #1. The other 2 will probably split duties.

Not so. Lloyd is our #2. ARE will play the slot (#3) position as he did in Pittsburgh. Don't forget, he will also be our punt returner which adds wear and tear. He could also be our #3 QB.............

The first pick in the draft almost has to be a DE.

Im still thinking CB or OL. With the cutting of Harris, the CB is very thin. We also need to groom a guy who can step in if SS gets hurt or starts to show his age. I am thinking that CB is the most important position at the moment to add talent to.

Archived