Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El: a perfect Joe Gibbs Redskin

georgiaredskin

Well thank you very much.

Noticed you live in Frederick. My best friend lives there. We got pretty drunk and watched the Super Bowl at the Ground Round. Good times.

Yeah. It's a cool town. I'm about to get the heck outta dodge though in two weeks.........moving to Owings Mills. (closer to work). I'll miss the mountains.

Yeah. It's a cool town. I'm about to get the heck outta dodge though in two weeks.........moving to Owings Mills. (closer to work). I'll miss the mountains.

Ahh.. Owings Mills. I used to date a girl who lived there during summer breaks.

Somehow that information was supposed to seem important?

hardy har har. Guffaw, guffaw, guffaw.

It's nice.....except I hear a lot of Ravens players live there. :doh:

What? You Redskin fans don't like Raven fans? Come on. You guys are seperated by what? 70 miles?

Actually I would love to see the DC area if it came down to a Ravens v. Redskins Super Bowl. One of the cities or surrounding towns might implode. Leesburg if we're lucky. :)

Oh yea, nearly forgot

and now a moment of silence for the man, the myth, the legend, Southeast Jerome........................................

Thank you.

Ya gotta love a team that will stomp your sorry keister into the ground, and then pray for you when there done! :D

As a part time Steeler fan being that Im stuck in Cleveland, I will let you know what to expect from Randal El,

1. He's a great team guy.

2. He has allot of athletic ability.

3. He always goes 100%.

4. He drops allot of easy ones just at the time of the game when a 1st down would have killed the other team.

5. He does not run great routes but if hes the 3rd or 4th option he is deadly.

6. He is always a threat to score on the return game.

7. He is always a threat to fumble on the return game.

8. Gaget plays and reverses are where he gets some good gains.

9. Gaget plays and reverses are where he takes some good loses.

10. He does not separate well from DB's, he can get deep by splitting seams and broken plays though.

Bottom line-Hes a GREAT TEAM GUY that can (as long as he is not "the man" to make your offense go) be an offensive weapon and great in the return game.......But is prone to dropping a few and fumbling when he tries to make to much happen and probably came a little over priced (but Snyder has no problem with that).

So, how do you get a name like GeorgiaRedskin if you're in Frederick, MD ? You're originally from Georgia ? Ahh, so you were converted to Redskinism.

Frederick, isnt that near Harpers Ferry, WVA - I used to live there - almost bought a log cabin on the river there.

So, how do you get a name like GeorgiaRedskin if you're in Frederick, MD ? You're originally from Georgia ? Ahh, so you were converted to Redskinism.

Frederick, isnt that near Harpers Ferry, WVA - I used to live there - almost bought a log cabin on the river there.

No way, Jose! I was born in DC and raised in Rockville till college. Parents retired to Auburn where 2 of us kids attended, and a 3rd coached there. Then I got my first job in Georgia, and stayed 8 years.

I'm back home to my roots. :helmet:

Harper's Ferry is 27 minutes away. Haven't been there since 6th grade camp, but it is beautiful.

As a part time Steeler fan being that Im stuck in Cleveland, I will let you know what to expect from Randal El,

6. He is always a threat to score on the return game.

7. He is always a threat to fumble on the return game.

Wonderful....an Antonio Brown clone :paranoid:

execellent addition :applause: bonus that he's a christian.gibbs probably cant stand all that cussing on the field so he has a few around to jerk a knot into the one's who do curse :laugh: (and set examples)

For some reason, I don't think his religion was high on the list for the reasons he was signed. . .

For some reason, I don't think his religion was high on the list for the reasons he was signed. . .

This reminds me of a George Carlin bit and I'm paraphrasing here but he says something like:

"You always hear Christian athletes thanking God whenever something goes right for them. But how come you never hear them blame God whenever they lose? Huh? No.. you'll never hear that. You'll never hear "Well I would have gotten the first down but the good lord tripped me up before the five yard line."

Bahaha. Love Carlin. Great stuff. :laugh:

Archived