Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR done so what is with our other needs (merged)

haraldjun

We need to get the Carter deal done!!!!

Archuleta can go to Chicago as far as I am concerned, re-sign Clark!!!

Agree 100% then again it could be done already.

We need to get some depth at OL that has to be a priority, oh a punter too :)

Man I wanted Will Witherspoon....damn it....

I did too, but I like the way they are going about all this right now better. Our offense already has improved by leaps and bounds from what we had last year and Greg Williams is very capable of bringing in a smaller name linebacker and squeezing everything he can out of the guy.

Andre Carter is the only guy I'm really concerned about grabbing now. Although we do need either Archuleta or Ryan Clark at SS.

I REALLY want Carter. And as long as we get one of Clark/Archuleta I'll be happy there (I'd prefer Clark)

LB I think we will be OK with between Sykes, Clemons, McCune, and Carter. For TE, Fauria would be nice, or we could draft someone late. We still need a CB, that could be our second round pick. And of course OL depth, maybe late in the draft but a key backup OL in free agency would be ideal.

We arent done yet, by any means.

If they just released AREs signing I've got to beleive they're still negotiating with the 3 other FAs, and hope Carter and Adrecluta are soon to follow.

yeah i hope your right we need carter and arch so then will be able to draft a cb in the 2nd round.

Are you serious, I don't know about Arch, but ST is one if not the best cover safety in the league.

Not especially... he has all the skills to be a great cover safety (amazing speed and hands) but he's not quite there yet. He's very good at breaking up plays by hitting receivers like a truck and does make plays on the ball but he is infinitely better at the former at this point.

Archived