Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Nickname Thread For Brandon Lloyd!

LoudMouth12thMan

I'm talking about his highlight clip on the top of the page dammit! :laugh:

Uh huh - suuuuuuuure ::grin::

What the heck are Skins fans doing posting a bad pic of our new WR for anyway? Geez... give a guy a break here - just got him - already cracking on him :laugh: :D

That would be a good one if he didn't drop the ball so often.

Last year, Brandon Lloyd had 4 drops.

Santana Moss had 8.

Look it up and please don't make baseless accusations against our new players when so many of us are in a good mood about him.

Also, do not misread my post. I am not knocking on Santana. My mancrush on him would never permit that. I am simply saying Lloyd does not deserve the reputation as a consistent pass dropper.

:logo:

Nicknames happen from actually doing something. Remember Santana's nickname in NY? Sideline Santana.

Why don't you wait to he actually does something to give the dude a nickname. Hell why not wait till he's actually signed?

:laugh:

Seriously though, what nickname ever came out of the conversation "lets give him a nickname?"

They don't, they just happen so let it happen. :2cents:

Nicknames happen from actually doing something. Remember Santana's nickname in NY? Sideline Santana.

Why don't you wait to he actually does something to give the dude a nickname. Hell why not wait till he's actually signed?

:laugh:

Seriously though, what nickname ever came out of the conversation "lets give him a nickname?"

They don't, they just happen so let it happen. :2cents:

:applause: Congratulations Kevin you have officially hurt my feelings :applause:

:rolleyes:

I was just trying to have fun

HTTR!

Archived