Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RE no Visit Scheduled with Bears

bredskin

Bears | No visit planned for Randle El

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 06:38:37 -0800

Mike Mulligan, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears do not have a visit planned with free agent WR Antwaan Randle El (Steelers) as previously reported.

i just posted this on the other thread about them, too.

Moss, Lloyd, Randel El, Trash and some super cheap #5 would be a different look.

Bufford, you already know, but his name is Thrash. Trash is what can be called of your particular sentence. He is a hard worker and gives every play his all. So, please...please, refer to him by his name?

If it was a typo, I am sorry.

Not really interesting. We picked Randle El up from Chicago. He knows the area and what it has going. He knows if he can be comfortable there or not. And, we know the Bears are in contact with him making contract offers.

Bufford, you already know, but his name is Thrash. Trash is what can be called of your particular post. He is a hard worker and gives every play his all. So, please...please, refer to him by his name?

yeah, Thrash deserves much respect. He is a great ST, and a good 3rd down clutch receiver. If he wasn't injured last season, he probably would have done better.

I think we'll get all 4 guys that were at last night's game. Not too many guys come to town and leave w/o some of The Danny's greenbacks! :no:

I still want to see us spend some cash for the OL and CB spots prior to the draft. LB will have some nasty players available in late 2nd rd...

Archived