Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Boondocks

tapstaks2000

Hillarious show!

Very funny. The prison rape episode was great! Was that Samuel L Jackson's voice as one of the white dudes? "Say "what" again. SAY "WHAT" AGAIN!!"

Yeah, him and Charlie Murphy are in several episodes.

Riley: Whew, whew, I must be blind too 'cause I SHO didn't see that ass whoopin' comin. Ha ha ha ha.

Grandad: Boyyyyy.

Huey: Riley!

Riley: Yo, how bad you got to telegraph yo punches for a blind "n-word" to see you comin', Grandad?!

Huey: Riley, the man obviously had a heightened sense of hearing!

Riley: Oh I thought Grandad had a heightened sense of falling.

Grandad: Now that's enough! Now you just stop laughing at yo Grandaddy! It ain't that funny, what's wrong wit you?

Riley: Yo, Grandad had 'HIT ME' written on his forehead in Braille.

Grandad: I said, THAT'S ENOUGH!

Riley: 'Kay... (gasp) What you goin' do? Beat me? Maybe I should get a blindfold first. (Covers his eyes) OK, I'm ready. hahahaha. Wait, maybe he gon' fall on me, hahahaha.

Huey: Riley, STOP!

Riley: Grandad, Rodney King just called (swallows from laughing too much) and said, "Damn, I thought I got my ass whooped" ahahaha (Huey kicks Riley) OW!

:notworthy

Great stuff

Very funny. The prison rape episode was great! Was that Samuel L Jackson's voice as one of the white dudes? "Say "what" again. SAY "WHAT" AGAIN!!"

Yeah, it is. Charlie Murphy plays the other white guy he's always with. Funniest episode is when they tried to kidnap Oprah. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived