Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This morning EPSN reported that Keyshawn Johnshon is leaving the 'Boys

skull1669

Keyshaun Johnson was on his way out as a Cowboy and they (cowboys) were going hard at TO. Did anyone else hear this?

Keyshaun Johnson anyone? Hey put that tomatoe down I was just asking. But I think Key would fit in great with this offense. OK commence to firing.

Keyshaun Johnson was on his way out as a Cowboy and they (cowboys) were going hard at TO. Did anyone else hear this?

Keyshaun Johnson anyone? Hey put that tomatoe down I was just asking. But I think Key would fit in great with this offense. OK commence to firing.

Oh no...I'm praying that's not why Redskin 1 was down in Dallas last night...

Just let Dawkins lay into him a time or two, TO isn't big on taking shots like that. Just look at how ST handled him 2 seasons ago.

That may have worked 5 years ago. Dawk is getting old and he's lost a step. TO will fly by him before he even realizes it.

I cant see both TO and Meshawn playing on the same team, so if Dallas signs him Johnson is out. The ironic thing is the Meshawn is exactly what we need in a receiver, hes big, decent hands, if he wasn't such a wanker in the lockerroom he would be perfect

Come on now yall know we haven't heard anything from or about Key in say the last 2 years. Dude has been productive and quiet.

Very true. He has been productive and solid for us. I think ESPN might be jumping the gun saying KJ is unhappy. Its the first I've heard of it, and I live in Dallas.

Regardless, KJ has been a good player for us, and if he does leave, and you get him, it won't take long for you to respect his game. The guy has no speed, but he catches anything within earshot. The ultimate possesion reciever.

Archived