Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This morning EPSN reported that Keyshawn Johnshon is leaving the 'Boys

skull1669

No chance Meshawn will ever wear the burgundy and gold. TO to dallas is fitting. He will kill the eagles twice a year if he goes to dallas. TO has never been a problem for G. Williams and the crew to handle.

No Way!!!! Gibbs didn't go after Randy Moss last year....what makes anyone think he will go after someone similar this year.....Gibbs is looking for team guys....guys who can produce and play within this skins team....Gibbs is all about chemistry...not about a circus show

Then why are they looking to get rid of him?

Well, who do you think out of TO and Meshawn is going to gracefully step aside and play the #3 WR slot? My guess is one of them is dead before the other one willingly does that. Parcells isn't dumb, he's knows better than to have TWO *******s at the same position.

I hate Me-shawn even more than I hate TO. TO is the anti good guy but Keyshawn is the anti-redskin. He symbolizes everything Gibbs and us fans hate such as a me first attitude and desire to express all his problems publicly. Now TO has all that too but Me-shawn in my opinion has been worse for longer. :2cents:

What you guys have to realize is that the Keyshawn of today is not the guy who forced a trade from the Bucs. The only reason he would leave the Cowboys now is a contractual issue. Mort said as much in plain english on SC just a moment ago. He's got no issues with the most demanding and abrasive coach in the league; that's a bit of proof that he can keep his mouth shut and do his job.

When we discuss keeping a mouth shut, we're talking about keeping your personal opinion out of the press. There are plenty of times where players get into it on the sidelines, and that is not the issue here. The fact that Keyshawn came out after the game and didn't trash the people involved in the conflict in the media is what shows that he's grown up. I believe that his comment was basically "it was an arguement between me and Drew about getting the ball and it's over now." Nothing wrong with that.

If things don't work out for him in Dallas, I could see him getting a year contract here while Coach Gibbs develops a true #2 WR during the next season. I'm not hot to bring him on board, because I don't like having former Dallas players in the stable. Doesn't change the fact that he could work over the short term.

What you guys have to realize is that the Keyshawn of today is not the guy who forced a trade from the Bucs. The only reason he would leave the Cowboys now is a contractual issue. Mort said as much in plain english on SC just a moment ago. He's got no issues with the most demanding and abrasive coach in the league; that's a bit of proof that he can keep his mouth shut and do his job.

When we discuss keeping a mouth shut, we're talking about keeping your personal opinion out of the press. There are plenty of times where players get into it on the sidelines, and that is not the issue here. The fact that Keyshawn came out after the game and didn't trash the people involved in the conflict in the media is what shows that he's grown up. I believe that his comment was basically "it was an arguement between me and Drew about getting the ball and it's over now." Nothing wrong with that.

If things don't work out for him in Dallas, I could see him getting a year contract here while Coach Gibbs develops a true #2 WR during the next season. I'm not hot to bring him on board, because I don't like having former Dallas players in the stable. Doesn't change the fact that he could work over the short term.

very good point!!!

Archived