Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Email from Redskins ticket office

44Dieselfan

Thought I would share this with you all. It is an email I just got from the Redskins ticket office. Not only did my season tickets go way up, but I also have to give full payment by March 31. How am I going to convince my wife that I need to pay $4900 by March? I am not 100% pissed with the ticket increase, but I am pissed that they are giving us about 2-3 weeks to make full payment!

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Your Redskins season ticket invoice is on the way! We look forward to your support in 2006 as Coach Gibbs and the team make a run at the NFC Championship.

With five straight wins to close the regular season and an upset playoff victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 2005 was one of the most successful and exciting campaigns in years. You won't want to miss a minute of the action this upcoming season at FedExField!

Please keep in mind invoice payments are due March 31, 2006.

If you have not received your invoice, or want to discuss relocation to lower priced tickets, please contact the Redskins Ticket Office at (301) 276-6050.

Hail to the Redskins!

SO I read the post article...I buy my seats in the lower level from a friend at face value. After the article, I thought my $79 seats had jumped to $109....but I just got an email from him saying the face value is the same and that they just added the tax. I was paying $1600 for a season, i am now paying $1752 according to his invoice...I can live w/ that

I own six seats in the upper level in my name and just got the email you postes...I am interested to see what the price will be.

With five straight wins to close the regular season and an upset playoff victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 2005 was one of the most successful and exciting campaigns in years. You won't want to miss a minute of the action this upcoming season at FedExField!

Was it really necessary for them to fill you in on what happened last season? I dont think anyone who shells out that kind of money for tickets needs to be informed what happened to the skins last year.

Or maybe im just being an ass :)

I got the e-mail today too. I wish they would put how much you owe on it. I thought we had more time to pay last year, didn't think we'd only get a few weeks. Thats a lot of money to come up with in a short amount of time. I guess thats one of the ways they turn over the waitlist.

SO I read the post article...I buy my seats in the lower level from a friend at face value. After the article, I thought my $79 seats had jumped to $109....but I just got an email from him saying the face value is the same and that they just added the tax. I was paying $1600 for a season, i am now paying $1752 according to his invoice...I can live w/ that

Where are your tickets in the lower level? I thought all of the tickets on the lower level (other than obstructed) went for the same $79 price. I know that in some stadiums (Texas Stadium) that lower level tickets cost more the closer you are to the 50 yard line. Corners and End Zones are cheaper.....wonder if they have adopted that sort of strategy here. Something like in baseball..you'll pay more for lowers between the bases. IF this is the case it might explain why your lower levels only went up by the tax amount.....

I own six seats in the upper level in my name and just got the email you postes...I am interested to see what the price will be.

What section are you in? My dad's lower level $79 tickets are now $109.

I got the e-mail today too. I wish they would put how much you owe on it. I thought we had more time to pay last year, didn't think we'd only get a few weeks. Thats a lot of money to come up with in a short amount of time. I guess thats one of the ways they turn over the waitlist.

It's not like you didn't know you were gonna have to pay for tickets around March. Yes the prices went up, but you knew money would be due. You could call the Ticket Office and ask how much your tickets are too.

Thought I would share this with you all. It is an email I just got from the Redskins ticket office. Not only did my season tickets go way up, but I also have to give full payment by March 31. How am I going to convince my wife that I need to pay $4900 by March? I am not 100% pissed with the ticket increase, but I am pissed that they are giving us about 2-3 weeks to make full payment!

I've got two accounts. I've paid late before. My experience is, if you don't pay on time, they will call you after a couple weeks and warn you that you must make the payment.

Another thing you can do is pay half on your account, then pay the rest when you get the nut up. This method at least lets them know you want the seats and intend to pay for them.

I got my invoice and a day later I got the email LOL. What irritates me is that the invoice DATE is March 1st, IMPLYING you have thirty days to pay it. I received that invoice in the mail on March 9th, basically losing a week and a half. Whole thing due March 31st. There is no payment plan boys and girls LOLLL. That Prince Georges County tax of $88 bucks irritates me.

But oh, well. I love my Redskins!!!!!

how do u guys think i feel i have the dream seats to pay for, thats $8470.40 by march 31

That's a rack of $$$. Do you find that the dream seats are actually worth that amount of money?

I sit two rows behind the dream seats - and have the same view - and watch these people get sodas, peanuts, and hotdogs ....

I don't know if I'd pay that much for those tickets. I think that it would be amazing to sit in the seats in the endzone for a game or two - but thats a pretty hefty bill! :doh:

Archived