Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Email from Redskins ticket office

44Dieselfan

yeah my mom had upper levels in row 27 section 419. They were TERRIBLE seats and were a total scam even when they were $45 ea. There is no way a price adjustment should be put on upper deck seats (unless they are in the first 10-15 rows) then maybe.

Now that's why I can afford an 06Escalade, but rather drive a 99 Blazer (I do my own maintenance) to afford those tickets. Geez glad the wife is ambitious and works. Lets see here 2400 sq feet home, a 7yr old truck and Redskin tickets....the kids better get scholarships.

Are you sure they can't put you on some payment plan due to the short turn-around provided in the e-mail?

I'm on a payment plan must be paid by 1 June...but I've been paying all year...the wife lets me save 440 a month and my fiscal is June 1. I'm paying 3k, 1 APR.

I just got my first chance to get season tickets. they seemed extreamly happy to sell me 2 seats @ 2500.00. i was reading the contract over and it stated that there was a 6% increase if your contract was less than 6 years and a 3 percent increase if it was a 10yr contract. Are all the seats like that?? i thought they said in the paper that this is the first year that they have raised prices in a while. But they did give me until june 1st to pay everything

I just got my first chance to get season tickets. they seemed extreamly happy to sell me 2 seats @ 2500.00. i was reading the contract over and it stated that there was a 6% increase if your contract was less than 6 years and a 3 percent increase if it was a 10yr contract. Are all the seats like that?? i thought they said in the paper that this is the first year that they have raised prices in a while. But they did give me until june 1st to pay everything

Hell, I got so much administration and John Grisham to read at home during the low tide of the off-season, when there's no reason to read the newspaper, that I haven't read my contract in years...I just drive this 99 Blazer (rear wheel drive :) ) do my own maintenance and save throughout the year. I also send flowers after every Dallas win with words of support and flowers after each draft with words of thought...so maybe some one put a word in for me on payment arrangements....worrrd. But nah I'm 5yrs right now and will increase my contract term in the near future. Hey man you got to send more flowers :silly:

Archived