Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't Wait Till Saturday!!

gangars

who cant.. its the best time of the year for us skins fans. i hope we make a splash but not in a bunch.. lets do it throughout the entire offseason?
I can't speak for all Redskins fans, but the best time of the year for me (as a fan) is the begining of September...the start of the regular season.

We haven't really made a big FA SPLASH for a while, unless you characterize Casey Rabach as a splash, which calls into question you definition of splash. We have made rather low key, successful, financially responsible FA decisions the last few years. Unfortunately, we're still paying for 2000 when our rookie owner went a little crazy. No one really wants to hear (apparently) that he's completely changed his ways and that Gibbs calls the shots now.

Does anyone feel like they could get excited about the Skins putting together a REASONABLE package for Jevon Walker (GB)? He was a monster in 04 and really wants to leave GB. But then again, complaining until the team trades you has the stink of a TO-in-training all over it...and he is still injured (though according to SI.com can run now and should be ready for training camp).

I can't imagine he will cost us more than poaching B. Lloyd, who is a RFA, from SF. And he IS a beast...

Archived