Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**RUMOR** Lavar and T.O. going to the cowboys

Donniebluejeans

:( I heard a rumor and I hope it's not true.. lavar going to the cowboys???? and t.o. wtf????

someone please tell me this is not true.. and if it is. F! Lavar.. who wants my jerseys! haha

if he goes to the cowboys, eagles, or giants he was never a redskin.

ritch s.o.b.

highly doubt lavar will be a cowboy but he does want to be in the nfc east so he can come bak and play a fed ex, as far as T.O. goes he will NOT be a cowboy or still in the nfc east at that.

ok.. my friend.. not that guy I originally heard this rumor from just told me that on sportscenter yesterday, they were saying jones is highly interested in both TO and Lavar

I guess your friend only got that version of sportscenter cuz not one other person on this board posted it. And you better believe something like that would have hit this board immediately.

ok.. my friend.. not that guy I originally heard this rumor from just told me that on sportscenter yesterday, they were saying jones is highly interested in both TO and Lavar

Yeah you know im highly interested in Kelly Monaco, doesnt mean that I have a snowballs chance in hell of getting her either :silly:

why do some of you act like this is impossible? He said he wants to play in the NFC east.....and as far as I know, Dallas is in the NFC east. He will go wherever the money is.

i don't think people are saying it's totally impossible, but rather that maybe it wasn't worth another thread to post the myspace scoop.

Archived