Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mr. 3000

TheREALJBird

No....not the semi-decent movie starring Bernie Mac, but my 3000th post. It's been a good ride and I know it will continue. Hats off to the mods for putting up with a lot of guff but keeping the overall site in good shape. I'll do something cool when I hit 5K because i'll get to have my awesome avatar and stuff but for now just saying thanks and i've enjoyed my stay here very much. Here's to the best fan message board and the best team in sports history :cheers: :logo:

No....not the semi-decent movie starring Bernie Mac, but my 3000th post. It's been a good ride and I know it will continue. Hats off to the mods for putting up with a lot of guff but keeping the overall site in good shape. I'll do something cool when I hit 5K because i'll get to have my awesome avatar and stuff but for now just saying thanks and i've enjoyed my stay here very much. Here's to the best fan message board and the best team in sports history :cheers: :logo:

I was really confused as to why there was a thread on that movie. I thought you might be a Bernie Mac fan...congrats on the milestone.

Archived