Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Walt Harris to be released...

wilbur58z

2 days ago everyone was saying.... "This team is starting to have great chemistry"

Today.... "good ridance!" :laugh:

Anyways, the coaching stuff probably thought that we could get somebody of the same playing level for a smaller price because we're kind of not going to be able to do much in FA since we still are over the cap (not by alot but over is over)

Peace Walt. Thanks for playing hard, but I think you are too past your prime to be effective in our system. Thanks for the solid year in '04, but you dissapointed me greatly in '05.

As for Raymer, you're a solid guy and thanks for being a Redskin. But I will always remember you as getting your *** thrown into Patrick Ramsey by a Bengals DT. Best of luck to you too.

Noble, hope your legs work out. But I can tell your careers probably over. Enjoy retirement buddy.

2 days ago everyone was saying.... "This team is starting to have great chemistry"

Today.... "good ridance!" :laugh:

Anyways, the coaching stuff probably thought that we could get somebody of the same playing level for a smaller price because we're kind of not going to be able to do much in FA since we still are over the cap (not by alot but over is over)

Oh ye of little faith. I think you may be pleasently surprised once the dust settles.

wow very interesting day....

we lose lavar...we need another LB

we lose walt... we need another CB

and dont we want another WR and DE

where are we getting these positions... i dont understand what is going on in redskins park right now

You got a better idea?

It's ok. Really. Those there, in the thick of things, do understand what's going on there.

This is so tiresome. This is a logical argument known as an 'argument from authority'. When you have no evidence on your side, resort to one of these. It's the logical equivalent of saying, "Just trust me."

The Redskins front office has made some truly boneheaded moves over the years, so posters are right to regard their moves with some suspicion. You could respond that, like Grimm, you trust that with Joe's oversight they won't bungle it this year. You could respond that Vinny and Danny have learned their lessons.

But you don't. You just want everyone to smile and think it'll all work out. Well, you don't understand the nature of the fan base, my friend. We worry.

We have needs and they must be addressed.

We need a WR, DE, DT, LB, CB, TE and maybe a FS.

Playsoffs?!!! Playoffs?!?!!

DT? Hell no. Griffin and Salave'a are STUDS.

DE? Yeah even though I hope we keep Wynn for depth, and Wynn could prob try going inside too at DT if needed b/c of injuries.

This is more like our true list of priorities, in order:

1. LB - With Lavar gone thats a huge hole, even if you move Marshall back outside.

2. DB - Needed for depth mainly. Should sign or draft a nickelback and a safety.

3. WR - Santana needs a target opposite of him *COUGH COUGH MO STOVALL*

4. DE - Pass rusher needed, see draft - kid from Indiana

5. TE - Jeb Putzier anyone?

DT? Hell no. Griffin and Salave'a are STUDS.

DE? Yeah even though I hope we keep Wynn for depth, and Wynn could prob try going inside too at DT if needed b/c of injuries.

i agree with you about the dline. we have a lot of interchangable parts. wynn and daniels can both play some DT if needed, as can Evans. i like evans as a DE and want to see him get some more playing time this year. as far as DT goes, we are set with griff and salavea. and for backups, we have ced killings and my man AKI JONES.

Archived