Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Chapter in Redskins/Cowboys Rivalry

scottlo34

I really don't think Lavar is a possibility in Dallas.

They know he is an overated player who does what he wants on the field.

They took advantage of that for years. They don't want it on their team unless it is bargain basement.

Actually I would kind of salivate.

I wonder how many times we could burn Lavar on those screen passes?

Big moment in the game and you KNOW Gibbs/Saunders is calling Play Action RIGHT at Lavar.

I don't think he goes to Dallas though. I think Parcells knows he's too much of a loose cannon. I think Lavar goes to Cleveland where he'd excel in their 3-4 and Romeo is willing to take on a guy with so much talent despite how headcasey he can be.

It doesn't matter. I just had a thread deleted that fit the rules. It was titled Arrington Appreciation and I specified no speculation, no criticizing and it's gone. All the other LaVarr threads have to do with the actual reports or are 'where's he gonna go?' or cap implications. Not one was simply to say thank you to the guy, so, I say just start a thread and take your chances.

The webmaster reserves the right to do what they're gonna do. It's their board.

We already had 2 Lavar appreciation, say goodbye to Lavar threads

Lets not clutter this place up. Yes its big news, but lets try and follow the rules here and have a quality stadium forum

come on now.

the cowboys have a young weak side linebacker named Demarcus Ware, some of you may have heard of him. he was the 11th pick in the draft last year. we all know lavar can't cover so he cant play strong side LB. i doubt he will be in dallas in 06.

...........Relax dude.

Jumbo is right. There are far too many threads that get started by someone simply because they think their point will get across or their views will be more likely noticed by starting a new thread rather than posting their thoughts on an already existing thread. It's easy to see how fast this board clutters up with the same **** over & over again. I know that everyone wants to make their own point & have their own say, but it really is an eyesoar to come on here & see 83 threads about any one topic. Especially when that topic (in this case LaVar) has been talked about ad nauseum for the better part of the last 4 years. There are few things about LA that this board has not touched on & at this point, to start a new thread about something that I have already read 4 times this morning...well, guess what? It's against the rules.

And, for the record, if LaVar ends up in a Cowboys uni, I just may have to BURN my authentic #56.

:dallasuck

Why are possible scenarios not valid? we speculate on win loss records, on draft picks. So what is the difference if we speculate on where 1 of our x players end up especdially if it is a strong possibility to our most hated division rival

I'm not sure where this is addressed, but I think I understand your question.

If you're talking about questioning the thread creation, its not just about validity, its about following the guidelines.

Obviously there are many imaginary scenarios, so we could have (as we already have 15 new lavar threads today) literally hundreds of threads if everyone just indulges their whim/need to have their "own" thread instead of posting their fears/thoughts/hopes in already existing perfectly suitable threads where such is taking place. :)

Really, it gets said repeatedly, but if newer members would show the forum the courtesy of just reading and actually understanding the forum rules and guidelines, which are what insures your continued posting privileges, most of these questions wouldn't even be asked.

I hope that addresses your question. :cheers:

It doesn't matter. I just had a thread deleted that fit the rules. It was titled Arrington Appreciation and I specified no speculation, no criticizing and it's gone.

It's neither gone nor deleted. It's right HERE.

Not one was simply to say thank you to the guy,

Actually, they did. That's why your thread was merged into the existing one.

so, I say just start a thread and take your chances. The webmaster reserves the right to do what they're gonna do. It's their board.

Remember that. The next time you break a rule you agreed to abide by you may find yourself unable to post or even unable to access the board. If/when that time were to/does occur, I sugguest that you don't contact us with the "What'd I do?" dumb act that's typical of those that wind up in that position. It fools no one on the staff & never goes over well. Just so you know, since you seem to be of the attitude of 'Rules be damned, I'll post what I want'.

We already had 2 Lavar appreciation, say goodbye to Lavar threads

Lets not clutter this place up. Yes its big news, but lets try and follow the rules here and have a quality stadium forum

I searched around before I started it and the one I found that was saying thanks was from someone who seemed to know him personally, so I let that go, thinking it was best to leave it for thsoe who actually know the guy.

I'm trying.

Archived