Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN Boards via Mort (6:41 EST): Impasse reached, no deal

goldenster95

goldy, you have been here a long time, you should know better than to start a thread based on a message board post of something on tv, given that there are half a dozen threads on the same subject in the upper half of the first page.

Well, I didn't see anything like that. So, I posted. Alas, now they're coming out in droves. :silly:

talks have broken off so many times. They will get a deal worked out. This is just Upshaw posturing again to scare the owners into upping their offer or accepting some revenue sharing deal. the deal will get done. I am sick of this drama though

I don't think so, it looks to be a not done deal.

This doesn't look good, but I think there might be one last ditch effort by one side to get a deal. We shall see though...should be interesting....Either way I think Snyder and Gibbs got a plan, and I think we will be surprised at how well things turn out despite not looking to be in good shape.

This doesn't look good, but I think there might be one last ditch effort by one side to get a deal. We shall see though...should be interesting....Either way I think Snyder and Gibbs got a plan, and I think we will be surprised at how well things turn out despite not looking to be in good shape.

I won't be surprised in the slightest. :helmet:

That has happened. Or, in the alternative, some deal to extend the time for cap compliance and free agency, may also be effected.

I think we are on plan b. Skins will cut the players needed as our "core" skin players have already restructured. I hope we have plans to sign the DE from the pack and the punter from the Ravens. Just my 2 cents.

Archived