Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official :) Redskins Room, Start to Finish (merged)

Major Harris

i'm finally getting started on my new redskins room. i thought i'd share the progress with you. here is the room that i'm starting with.....

it's 12' X 13'. and before you give me crap about that blue, i'll just say that i don't make the decorative decisions in the house. that's up to the boss, although she has decided to allow me this endeavor :).

i'm going w/ burgundy on the bottom portion of the walls (about 34" or so up), then gold up top. i'm buying a redskins wallpaper border to separate the 2 colors.

Redskins Wallpaper Border

my collection of memorabilia is pretty nice, so it'll be fun to share it once i get finished all of the hard work.

edit: i'm working on the photo.

• 2 weeks later...
I like those fatheads but they're so expensive....rooms looking good though, keep it up :cheers:

my father in law got me that for christmas. i wouldn't buy one myself, but they are nice.

i think they're buy one, get one free right now. so if you could find a buddy, you could each have one for 50 bucks, makes it a little better.

Awesome work, that is going to be a ton of fun

Do you have a Mountaineer room also?

The nice thing about being a "SkinsHokiefan" is the colors mesh well, so when I have my own crib I'll have the Washington Redskins-Va Tech Hokies room!

nah, i don't have a mountaineer room. i don't have a whole lot of mountaineer memorabilia. i'm not sure the wife would go for another $$ collection :)

i never thought about that though....VT and 'skins colors do mesh, would make it easier. blue wouldn't go real well in a redskins room.

I LOVE the red shade that you chose. It looks fantastic. The FATHEAD looks great... I'm not sure it completely matches for some reason though. Great start.

yeah, it probably doesn't.

but every piece of 'skins memorabilia you buy has a different shade of burgundy and gold. it's actually a task to pick out paint that resembles the burgundy and gold we know and love.

yeah, it probably doesn't.

but every piece of 'skins memorabilia you buy has a different shade of burgundy and gold. it's actually a task to pick out paint that resembles the burgundy and gold we know and love.

I know. I had a Redskins room in my old house and it looked like McDonalds.

• 2 weeks later...

it's finally finished!! just in time to watch the 'eers tomorrow, at least i hope. :fingersx: i'm probably stuck watching george mason. :mad:

here's the fathead wall w/ my monk picture and a collage of photos i have taken at games. (a couple of those i have to scan in and post on here)

Archived