Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show us your puppy

DCsportsfan53

I must admit I was a little disturbed by the thread asking for pics of dogs pooping, but it made me think it'd be nice to see what dogs everybody has. My pics aren't great, my only dig camera is on my phone, but they're alright. I'd much rather see what your pups look like when they're NOT doing their business. :D

Boxer and Doberman puppies. I may have to find some pooping pics for the other thread.

Beautiful dogs man.

I'm a Boxer guy myself, but I do like Dobermans also.

Very good looking dogs you have there. That flashy Boxer is gonna be a real nice dog. :cheers:

They are Borzoi (otherwise known as Russian wolfhounds). And they love to chase squirrels! Well, my youngest one does, anyway. That's why they're near that tree in the picture of them running loose. That's at a park where I sometimes take them, where there usually aren't too many people. I can't trust them off leash like that in town.

Three years ago, when I had three of them and they were younger and I was 50 pounds lighter, if they were to see a cat or something, it would be like Ben Hurr (I was the chariot).

If I can remember tomorrow, I will post pics of my German Shepherd whom I was forced to get rid of. I made sure the "big boy" found a good home. So now, my fiance brings home a miniature American Eskimo Dog. Cutest thing in the world, but for those who will concur, NOTHING BEATS A GSD. I guess I have no say in it when there is kids around, butmy view is that.................you give me 2-3 months with a GSD and you will have one of the most protective and lovable dog around. Maybe it's just me, but I've grown up with this breed and I've come a costum to them. Anyone else fall in love with the German Shepherd?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived