Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Redskins made offer for R. Lewis (rumor)

MAATopDogg

Yeah he's only in on almost every play on the field.

Of course he's going to be coming down the stretch of his career but the dude is a complete monster.

I think people forget that Lewis' recent decline in play can largely be attributed to the lack of DTs the Ravens have. He was so damn good when he had Goose and Sam Adams clogging the middle, so, to me, he would be awesome with Griffin and Salavea occupying blockers. Not saying we should get him, he's older and wants a lot money but he would be ridiculous in our defense. The Ravens D-line the last 3-5 years is nothing compared to ours. If we can somehow fit him under this year's cap and there's no cap next year, then **** it, go ahead. Don't think it's going to happen, though.

Yea!!!! Let's sign an accomplice to a double murder and trade or cut Lavar the model citizen. :rolleyes:

I really think that some people should just check their Redskins loyalty at the door and go find a team of thugs to root for, like the Ravens.

Yeah because thinking that adding one of the best linebackers in NFL history that happened to be proven not guilty in a court of law is clearly going against Redskins loyalty.

Do I think we should sign him? No, due to money. But would he help our team? Yes. Do you make any sense whatsoever? No.

As long as he can help our football team what does it matter? He is not our neighbor nor has he been convicted of a crime. Sean Taylor is on our team has he been convicted of a crime NO. Did we love him when he picked up the fumble against Tampa Bay Hell Yes. We just want to win the Super Bowl not win a Noble Peace Prize.

As long as he can help our football team what does it matter? He is not our neighbor nor has he been convicted of a crime. Sean Taylor is on our team has he been convicted of a crime NO. Did we love him when he picked up the fumble against Tampa Bay Hell Yes. We just want to win the Super Bowl not win a Noble Peace Prize.

Exactly.

Its really not worth arguing over since its never going to happen, its just some people come across like complete jackasses when it comes to these things.

Yeah because thinking that adding one of the best linebackers in NFL history that happened to be proven not guilty in a court of law is clearly going against Redskins loyalty.

Do I think we should sign him? No, due to money. But would he help our team? Yes. Do you make any sense whatsoever? No.

I just feel like being a smartass today. Sorry if I offended you.

Now back to the topic. Ray Lewis is is a shadow of his former self. Is he one of the greatest MLB to play the game? Yes. Is he worth the money he is seeking? Hell no.

The killer attitude he would bring to the team would be unstoppable.

anyone else think this is hilarious? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no to ray-ray.

i'm glad that the source here was pft.....has florio gotten a rumor correct lately? if it's been over 2 months since he nailed one, we might be in trouble because his time is near.

I don't want that criminal here! What's he going to do, mentor Sean Taylor on how to beat the rap?

Actually Ed Reed has credited Ray Lewis in helping understand the NFL better. They watch film together every week. I don't want him here but I think he wouyld be a good mentor on young Sean in understanding and reading plays through film sessions they could have together.

Archived