Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well I also have a Mike's Hard Lemonade and some liqour...I just didn't want to admit it.

NOVA is nowhere near my school, either...I'll be investing in a fake ID this summer though. The better to get tanked with you at a game next year!

I have no idea where your school is. I'm going to post my cell phone number right now and see who calls me.

703-216-9175

Someone leave me a message. meetST? georgia? EA? kevin? PG? twenty-eight? ANYONE.

I have no idea where your school is. I'm going to post my cell phone number right now and see who calls me.

703-216-9175

Someone leave me a message. meetST? georgia? EA? kevin? PG? twenty-eight? ANYONE.

OMG....:doh: EVERYONE....DON'T CALL HIM!!!!

703-216-9175

Let's post his number in the Stadium :) I'm tempted to call him.

Hey. I have an idea. LISTEN UP!!

I'll make the most pointless bet ever and someone can quote me or whatever.

If the Eagles have a better preseason record than the Redskins. Well then good.

BUT..

If the Redskins have a better preseason record than the Eagles. I'll post my number IN the Stadium.

Unless someone wants to go in with me. I doubt anyone has the balls though.

BUT..

If the Redskins have a better preseason record than the Eagles. I'll post my number IN the Stadium.

kinda lame.....:rolleyes:

BUT..

Um...deal! I won't be posting my number...but uh...doesn't seem like there are any repurcussions if the Redskins don't have a good pre-season record.

You guys can thank me for the revival of this thread. I had to go to PAGE TWO to find it.

twenty-eight I see you lurking. Jump in BOH!

I must have missed like five or six pages going by in the past couple of hours. :laugh:

####! I take that back it must be at least twenty. :laugh:

he'll probly end up with a whole buncha threat calls.....:laugh: :laugh:

I don't think you should of done that Mathew.Not that I'm going to call but wait till the next time you argue with someone.Link to his phone # anyone?J/K I wouldn't do that to you even though you would like the attention from it.If thats even your real #.

I don't think you should of done that Mathew.Not that I'm going to call but wait till the next time you argue with someone.Link to his phone # anyone?J/K I wouldn't do that to you even though you would like the attention from it.If thats even your real #.

Oh well. I rarely pick up. So it will go to my voicemail and they can ***** me out there.

Archived