Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

whoa....r u telling me to go die? :laugh:

meetST, if you don't understand what he's talking about consider yourself lucky.

Then again, you might want to understand the term 'emo' if you are to understand any of what I have planned for my 4,000th post.

:cool:

I am now going to associate you with the way that is sung...

ok..so obviously a song

meetST, if you don't understand what he's talking about consider yourself lucky.

Then again, you might want to understand the term 'emo' if you are to understand any of what I have planned for my 4,000th post.

:cool:

LOL....JBird's gettin ready for his 4000th post....

yeah...i'm not into the emo stuff....i'm more of a prep/laid-back football girl

ok..so obviously a song

LOL....JBird's gettin ready for his 4000th post....

yeah...i'm not into the emo stuff....i'm more of a prep/laid-back football girl

Looks like you have a general grasp of what pop-culture has made the term. Make sure you read my 4,000th post. I've already written it...just waiting for the milestone to post it. It deals with that subject.

Looks like you have a general grasp of what pop-culture has made the term. Make sure you read my 4,000th post. I've already written it...just waiting for the milestone to post it. It deals with that subject.
:laugh: sheesh! already written???
I'm one post away from 1000. Sadly, I don't spam as much as the rest of you...
hey....lol one more post and ur there!!!

Guys. I'll be honest. I am slightly tipsy. Only slightly. Mmmm. Grasshoppers.

I have three Yuengers in the fridge, which would be enough to get a relative buzz going. I'm saving them for Wednesday though.

I'm one post away from 1000. Sadly, I don't spam as much as the rest of you...

Welcome to the offseason. To be fair...you've posted at least 10 times about how much the rest of us post. Irony.

kevin I'm afraid I'm going to have to up your supply. Next time I'm in NOVA. Give me a call. I can obtain anything you want.

Well I also have a Mike's Hard Lemonade and some liqour...I just didn't want to admit it.

NOVA is nowhere near my school, either...I'll be investing in a fake ID this summer though. The better to get tanked with you at a game next year!

Riding off into the sunset with Del.
:laugh: :laugh:
:laugh:

Alright. It's the Dawson's Creek theme song. You dork.

ooo...sorry but i'm not into tv shows...i only watch prison break....that's it....before that the only show i watched all the time was saved by the bell....way back when

Archived