Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:laugh: u look drunk and not what i expected...!!! i pictured u with dark hair....

skater boy?

Ha! No I wasn't drunk, I was at a ski-resort. And I don't skate...I'm a music major though, so a lot of guitar.

Here's a better picture. I'm on the right.

n38004201_30046268_638.jpg

In this one I might be a little drunk...

Ha! No I wasn't drunk, I was at a ski-resort. And I don't skate...I'm a music major though, so a lot of guitar.

Here's a better picture. I'm on the right.

n38004201_30046268_638.jpg

In this one I might be a little drunk...

def. the music type!!! the hair especially!!!!!!!!!!!! is that ur lovely gf?

Yep, thats her. Not the most flattering picture...but she's definitely a looker.

Oh, without a doubt. Anyone have a razor?

Interesting you'd bring this up. I've been debating in my head which is the best razor for being an emo kid. The Schick Quattro (which provides FOUR TIMES the cutting power.) or the Mach 4 by Gillette (very sleek and sophisticated) I'm just not sure what counts more. Style or power?

Interesting you'd bring this up. I've been debating in my head which is the best razor for being an emo kid. The Schick Quattro (which provides FOUR TIMES the cutting power.) or the Mach 4 by Gillette (very sleek and sophisticated) I'm just not sure what counts more. Style or power?
:doh: U R SO STRANGE........:laugh:

I'll just stick with my electric. It's like being electricuted and slitting my wrist at the same time.

It's a whole new era of emo. :doh:

Archived