Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

awww. PM me. Or heck, this thread is like a bunch of us PMing together. ;)
i just was really tired from doing a project the night before...didn't sleep until 6 and got up at 7....when i got home...I PASSED OUT...and guess what...Bena's an *******

:laugh: One bad comment in a thread about pictures and the god's have struck down with their hammer your ability to represent! :laugh:

I think so, i really think so! Who del I responded to your post about where i have been man! Nice to know youre worried about me...now that i think about it, thats a little weird and i'd like you to stop:D

I've always wondered about green eggs and ham. Are both the eggs and ham green or is it just the eggs? Green eggs I can understand but green ham? Ew...

I recently had this argument with my wife.

I had always assumed Green Eggs... and ham colored ham.

But she insists that both the eggs and the ham are green.

I don't think so. :nono:

I recently had this argument with my wife.

I had always assumed Green Eggs... and ham colored ham.

But she insists that both the eggs and the ham are green.

I don't think so. :nono:

Survey says:

seuss-green-eggs.jpg

Looks like both! Sorry to dissapoint!

I don't know Zoony - that ham looks pretty green to me.

This thread is going fast.

Hey PG my birthday is in June. By the time the games roll around.. it's on. And if she rejects both of us well I'll buy you and I a round of drinks. **** it. How about 10 rounds.

Man, why do you have to be so nice about everything? :laugh: You are really a 'Skins fan so all is well. I can out drink you so 10 rounds won't be enough.

I do think we all should pick one game this year and join the tailgate. And make it the biggest tailgate ever. Anyone else game?

Club soda with lime (or Vault), on the rocks, please. Depending on how frisky I feel. :silly:

I will buy you whatever it is you want to drink. Did you say frisky? I have to make sure I don't drink too much and pass out. I do not want to miss that. :silly:

Archived