Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damnit... I just realized I'm only gonna be in the DC area for two games this season unless I start flying back just for games. Giants @ FedEx and Tampa @ FedEx... really good games to go to, but still...
i wouldn't complain if i were u...at least u know ur going!!

:cheers:

I'm serious. Lets coordinate this. I'll go.

It will be tough for me. I get offered free tickets for about 2-4 games a season. I dont usually know til last minute, so i really try and not spend money on tickets. To be completly honest, I prefer to watch games at home or at a friends house. And I really hate being drunk during football games. A drink or two and a joint and im good to go

Aww... thats no good. Well, atleast you haven't missed much up until this past season. The only reason I used to really enjoy games at RFK was Henry Ellard and Darrell Green... after they were gone, there wasn't a whole lot of games that I went to that were as good.
yeah but at least u were close to those crazy players....i'm so faaaaaaaaaaaar away :laugh:

I'll even drive to pick up meetST. You will be 18 by then right? :halo: ;):silly:
:laugh: :laugh: hey if u wanna pick me up and give me a free ride...i say sure...but first i gotta make sure ur not a rapist, criminal, insane, or any other weird thing ;)

:laugh: :laugh: hey if u wanna pick me up and give me a free ride...i say sure...but first i gotta make sure ur not a rapist, criminal, insane, or any other weird thing ;)

HA! I can barely protect myself. If anything you'd abduct me. Because im SOOOOOOO hot. ;):silly:

Archived