Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ohhh. So your one one of those wrestling chicks. You couldn't pay me too watch that but I could see how a chick gets into that.:lift: :lift:

Ok dude, that jokes old. It actually older than my "sitting in the tree" joke from earlier tonight.

Um.. can you buy a new one? Because you are very unoriginal. Please and Thank You.

I watched all and leaned towards ECW and WW..E. Pissed when ECW went out of business and WCW just got plain ridiculous towards the end, still watch WWE and it actually has gotten better than it has been, we shall see how that goes though

I am sorry to hear that dude. :laugh: I have tuned into WWE a little while back, I just rolled my eyes and then logged on to ES. :laugh:

I watched all and leaned towards ECW and WW..E. Pissed when ECW went out of business and WCW just got plain ridiculous towards the end, still watch WWE and it actually has gotten better than it has been, we shall see how that goes though

I never really understood the appeal of bulky, sweating men pretending to break each other's limbs. Still better than actual wrestling, though...

wrestling.jpg

And you were ridiculing me yesterday for averaging 22 posts a day. I think you're up around 40 or 50 just today.

:nana:

lol she told me to rub it in to you that she had more posts in this....but now that that's not the case anymore this statement will self destruct in 5,4,3,2....

lol she told me to rub it in to you that she had more posts in this....but now that that's not the case anymore this statement will self destruct in 5,4,3,2....

Haha, when meetST gets in post mode she goes crazy. She'll probably be up to 4,000 shortly.

It wasn't a joke just an opinion. You can calm down now.

I am calm..

Just sitting back drinking a beer. If it wasn't a joke then don't you think I should be a little pissed?

Ever since I called you on that one post about georgiaredskin you have been in a bad mood.

Time of the month there lady? Did I hit a nerve or something>?

Hey... atleast I don't do this on a regular basis. You've probably posted atleast as much yourself, anyway :rolleyes:

I'm sure I have! I've been trapped at my computer writing a paper...with extremely frequent distractions from ES.

Actually, it was more like I was on ES with occasional distractions from my paper.

I'm sure I have! I've been trapped at my computer writing a paper...with extremely frequent distractions from ES.

Actually, it was more like I was on ES with occasional distractions from my paper.

Makes sense to me... I'm only on here cause there's nothing I'm really supposed to be doing at this point.

You just made me spit my beer on my keyboard that pic explains it all.

Serves you right :mad:

I am calm..

Just sitting back drinking a beer. If it wasn't a joke then don't you think I should be a little pissed?

Ever since I called you on that one post about georgiaredskin you have been in a bad mood.

Time of the month there lady? Did I hit a nerve or something>?

I should drink another one so I can be on your level.WHen did you call me out about Georgiskin? I don't know what you are talking about? Guess I hav eto re read some things. I'm not a girl and don't know why you would think that.I'm lost and maybee you are too.You have not seen me pissed off and you probably don't want to see me pissed.Explain how I sound mad?

Archived