Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Good for you slacky maybe you can join us in the chats now

I think the only chat you attended was Game 7 of the Rangers series otherwise it's just been me, boysetsfire, Toaster oven and a bunch of other people in the chat starting comedy lol, some funny stuff went down yesterday, people cussing and stuff I was laughing so hard

The Caps may have lost but I was entertained greatly during the chat

:paranoid:

:rotflmao:

Good for you slacky maybe you can join us in the chats now

I think the only chat you attended was Game 7 of the Rangers series otherwise it's just been me, boysetsfire, Toaster oven and a bunch of other people in the chat starting comedy lol, some funny stuff went down yesterday, people cussing and stuff I was laughing so hard

The Caps may have lost but I was entertained greatly during the chat

If I don't head to the bar tomorrow night I'll join you guys in there. I'll definitely be there for Game 5 though.

Am I the only person that really likes this
?
Girl, this is Football country and Tailgating country, of course you're not the only one who digs that.....Just the opposite - this is the prime place for Kingsford - that should probably be the official video of ES
Shoot.

I was going to post some attempt at being clever, but Mick took all the smoke out of my BBQ... :mad:

Folks, if SpringfieldSkins doesn't return from the Stadium in one hour, someone call 911

I'm back already. It was quite a snooze fest. Apparently the media is still giving us no love and has us pinned down at the #23 team in the power rankings.

I'm back already. It was quite a snooze fest. Apparently the media is still giving us no love and has us pinned down at the #23 team in the power rankings.

Damn, you didn't even stay there long enough to add to your 684 posts ;)

The fact that you're keeping track concerns me... :silly:

I'm always concerned about the Tailgate Faithful, and would hate to see any of our comrades go to the Stadium, only to get trampled by lunatics, as an innocent bystander.

I'm always concerned about the Tailgate Faithful, and would hate to see any of our comrades go to the Stadium, only to get trampled by lunatics, as an innocent bystander.

Sometimes I go there just to ruffle feathers and push buttons, it's good fun. Wait til I start hijacking their threads, they will love me then. :evil:

Damn, you didn't even stay there long enough to add to your 684 posts ;)

Nothing to really talk about. I could try and artificially raise my post count by posting nonsense about things that don't matter or I could keep it with the status quo. My posts matter (ok, they really don't) so I don't mind the low post count. :)

How many posts till I get a new avatar anyhow? I see MTH is here, I figure he's got the quick answer for my lazy ass.

Are you telling me that you don't care about Skinzfan09115's season predictions?

How dare you :saber:

Sometimes I go there just to ruffle feathers and push buttons, it's good fun. Wait til I start hijacking their threads, they will love me then. :evil:

Not a bad idea.....maybe we could go over there as a Tailgate clan, and invade like a Wolfpack.......haha, we used to do that, to other teams' messageboards

Nothing to really talk about. I could try and artificially raise my post count by posting nonsense about things that don't matter or I could keep it with the status quo. My posts matter (ok, they really don't) so I don't mind the low post count. :)

How many posts till I get a new avatar anyhow? I see MTH is here, I figure he's got the quick answer for my lazy ass.

http://www.extremeskins.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Duuuuuh

We need to have a Stadium invasion day... one day... relentless posts by the usual Tailgate posters here in one single thread. It would be a thing of beauty.

We may have to even start a thread here to organize our assault.

Are you telling me that you don't care about Skinzfan09115's season predictions?

How dare you :saber:

It's not that I don't care.

It's that all those fans are so predictable, that I could predict their predictions :snore: :silly:

Archived