Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

so just when i thought i had struck gold and found an idea that would allow me to get rich

i did some research and Life Fitness has come up with it and likely sold it to high end gyms :(

To get the most from their gym visits, members and guests are given a personal identification number that they tap into the touch screen on the equipment console. A customized workout, based on the specific profile of the user’s program, is then wirelessly downloaded to the equipment. VIVO’s ‘Virtual Coaching System’ on each piece of resistance equipment displays the user’s workout schedule, real-time reps, and weight lifted statistics, plus on-screen guidance regarding appropriate range and speed of motion. If required, a video training clip can be viewed and, upon completion, workout results are displayed so the exerciser can review their progress.

Oh my God this keeps getting better. The good one tells me what to do on the phone and I type back something about OK, I'll do that now! The iphone will change what you type if it feels you made a mistake in spelling. So my text to her just said, "Sherry! I'll do that now!":doh: Her name's NOT Sherry.

Facebook has a nice feature called "deactivate account".

You disappear off the face of the earth. Then she can't blame you for shenanigans.

so just when i thought i had struck gold and found an idea that would allow me to get rich

i did some research and Life Fitness has come up with it and likely sold it to high end gyms :(

They had that at the DC YMCA years ago. It's far from breaking technology.

Rich simple answer, you are too old to be on facebook anyway. Take her on a fishing trip...problem solved. :evilg:

Hon, he is a cowboys fan. Behave yourself.

:doh:

Haha keep your friends close and enemies closer? :silly:

I think there is one channel where they just go overboard with commercials. AMC, I believe.

Annoying.

TBS has a lot too...and it's so obnoxious when the same set of commercials are played over and over again. :doh:

Archived