Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The put warnings on cigarettes on what they will do to your lungs.

Why can't they put the same warning, or at least reminder on a bag of prunes, on what they will do to your colon :doh:

I went to the doctor's office the other day and they had pictures of damaged bladders from cigarettes

scared as **** now :paranoid:

So...there's this girl I work with....

She has a boyfriend but he lives like 5 hours away. She stayed at work after she got off for an hour asking me to walk and talk with her saying she was "keeping me company". She lives with her mom and kept telling me how she's never home on the weekends and telling me I should come over on Saturday. Am I looking too much into that by thinking she's interested?

I went to the doctor's office the other day and they had pictures of damaged bladders from cigarettes

scared as **** now :paranoid:

Bladders ? Really ?

It makes sense that smoking causes throat and lung cancer, but how does it affect your bladder ?

I thought only liquids get in there ?

She has a boyfriend but he lives like 5 hours away. She stayed at work after she got off for an hour asking me to walk and talk with her saying she was "keeping me company". She lives with her mom and kept telling me how she's never home on the weekends and telling me I should come over on Saturday. Am I looking too much into that by thinking she's interested?

She wants it :cool:

Sounds like she is to me. :2cents:

Bring your own condoms. :cool:

I wonder if she is in to role playing scenarios...hopefully it isnt like this one...:hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1a16swznvE&feature=related

fast forward to the 2:30 mark. (Language)

She wants it :cool:
Sounds like she is to me. :2cents:

Survey says yes ;)

Dalton, I'll keep you updated haha.

Bring your own condoms. :cool:

I was a Boy Scout...."Always be prepared".

I wonder if she is in to role playing scenarios...hopefully it isnt like this one...:hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1a16swznvE&feature=related

fast forward to the 2:30 mark. (Language)

:rotflmao:

Some doooooofissss on a riding lawn mower crossed a gravel road just as I went by - my garage-kept auto was sprayed with rocks. There are now three chipped paint marks on the passenger side. What a marooooon.

Obvious question. What was the dufus doing on a riding mower at this time of night?:doh:

Also, did you talk to the guy about what happened to your car? Not sure if there's anything you can do though. That definitely sucks.

Obvious question. What was the dufus doing on a riding mower at this time of night?:doh:

Also, did you talk to the guy about what happened to your car? Not sure if there's anything you can do though. That definitely sucks.

It was during the afternoon. I didn't stop - chances are, it wouldn't do any good to argue with a stranger.

There is a body shop about two minutes from where I live and they have a worker who is a master at covering up paint chips.

http://www.latimes.com/features/food/la-fo-schoolchef2-2009sep02,0,4445098.story

Duck confit, pancetta-wrapped quail, butter-poached lobster tails, fried zucchini blossoms -- not exactly how most collegians are expecting to dine when they head back to their school dormitories this fall. But those are some of the dishes that may again delight the denizens of Norris Hall at Occidental College in Eagle Rock come this semester.

Occidental junior Saul Sutcher is heading back to school with his '87 Volvo packed full of his cooking equipment and dishes. Without objection from the school administration, he'll again be setting up for Café Norris, preparing three-course gourmet meals served in the dormitory's common room most Saturday nights.

Home this summer in his native Berkeley, he used the same concept on Sunday nights at the Cheese Board Pizza shop with the same results -- full houses and rave reviews. (The cafe-shop is an annex of the Cheese Board Cooperative his dad has been a part of since 1979.)

livin' it up in cali

Back at Occidental for his sophomore year, Sutcher quickly realized how much he missed the taste of his favorite Eccolo dishes like the wild boar ragú with handmade pasta. And he missed cooking too. On his first visit back home, he gathered his pasta pot, knives, cutting board and other essential kitchen tools and brought them back to school, where he started making pasta dishes for his friends in the dorm kitchenette.

"Eight of us would eat together almost every week" (mostly from plastic plates and with a hodgepodge of utensils). That gave me the idea that I wanted to do a cafe second semester. Nobody used the kitchen, so that was never a problem."His parents gave him a set of pots and pans for Christmas, and he bought plates, bowls and glasses from Ikea and tables from an ad on Craigslist.

Wish we had that kind of food in college

Archived