Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Invoice??

SkinsLover

Was curious if any season ticket holders out there have received their invoice for the upcoming season yet???? I thought I remember getting that at the beginning of February due thirty days later...and here we are mid Feb and I havent seen anything yet.....I live in PA, just want to make sure it wasnt "lost" in the mail system...LOL.

You should be getting it any time now. It is usually the middle of February. Then you have till March 1st to pay. It used to be you have till May, now it is March, so Danny Boy can make more money off all of us. I must say though, the ticket prices have not gone up in three years, but I would think since we made the playoffs, they will go up.

You should be getting it any time now. It is usually the middle of February. Then you have till March 1st to pay. It used to be you have till May, now it is March, so Danny Boy can make more money off all of us. I must say though, the ticket prices have not gone up in three years, but I would think since we made the playoffs, they will go up.

I agree with the part that they will go up. And if they don't get the CBA squared away, it could be scary. You could be looking at a 30-50% increase over the next few years. Obviously the people here who are lauding a salary cap increase don't attend the games.

Sooo...this deadline must be for people that already have tickets.....my number came in December, I put my deposit down and they said I should be ready to pay/pick in May.

Which I guess makes since to have the existing holder deadline in March so that by May us newbies can pick over the leftovers.

I have multiple season tickets and we usually have until at least March 15 to pay the invoice. Also, Snydie hasn't raised ticket prices in 5 years so if they do go up then I don't really think we can complain. My feeling is this: Snyder has over 100,000 people on the waiting list and if current season ticket holders don't like the increase then don't buy the darn tickets.

HTTR!!!! :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :cheers:

Who will? Everyone?

Is so, why the change from the past?

He must be reffering to people coming off of the waiting list. I emailed the redskins to inquire about the ticket prices this year and was told by email that the invoices would go out not long after the super bowl. I expect mine any day now.

You hear different wait times from different people. My wait time was about 5-6 years. When I first came off I was contacted in November saying my number had come up and was required to send in a deposit within 2 weeks. The invoice that year, the first year, came after all renewals were done in May/June. Last year when I was renewing my invoice came in February due middle of March.

For those of you that just came off the waiting list, I am just curious, how long did you have to wait? I have only been on the list for 2 years so I am not expecting anything anytime soon, but I am curious as to how long the wait will be.

I've been on the list for years and they only offer me club seats which there is no way I can afford. I don't do too bad either, but no way am I paying that much for one ticket. I <3 my skins, but damn!

Last year season ticket invoices were mailed out the 1st week of February. Here it is the 3rd week and no invoice which got me thinking. Hmmmmm...think it's taking a little bit longer to get them out because they either need to bill for a 7 home game season or 8 game home season pending official word from the league as to whether they are the "home" team in London????

I have multiple season tickets and we usually have until at least March 15 to pay the invoice. Also, Snydie hasn't raised ticket prices in 5 years so if they do go up then I don't really think we can complain. My feeling is this: Snyder has over 100,000 people on the waiting list and if current season ticket holders don't like the increase then don't buy the darn tickets.

HTTR!!!! :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :cheers:

Tickets went up $4 per seat per game in 2002 to cover increased post 9/11 security. Parking went up last year (green lot went from $20 to $25 per game). I think beer went up the year before that ($6 to $7 for a 16 oz beer).

One year the money was due on Feb 1 (which was in between the SuperBowl and ProBowl). I thought that was particulary strange, since the previous season was technically not over yet!! I was getting a little anxious myself about when the invoices were coming out. Thanks all for the info!

I find it hard to believe that anybody is coming off the wait list this year, but I guess people die or move away from the area. The wait list is over 204,000 (a friend of mine got on a couple of weeks ago).

I've been on the list for years and they only offer me club seats which there is no way I can afford. I don't do too bad either, but no way am I paying that much for one ticket. I <3 my skins, but damn!

My dad was on from the mid-1960's to 1993. The Redskins were the last team to computerize their ticket system and for years had names on index cards. I am convinced his card was misplaced, but his wait was worth it.

On a lark, I put my name on in the fall of 1985. In 1999, I received a notice from the post office in Richmond VA to come pick up a registered letter. I had no idea who it was from. When the guy gave it to me, I looked at the return address. It was from the Redskins. I immediately tore it open and read the first sentence. It said something like "Congratulations, you are now eligible to purchase Redskins tickets". I immediately threw my arms in the arm and looked towards the ceiling. The people in line looked at me like I was nuts. I said I just came off the Redskins ticket wait list! Given the poor showing of the 'Skins from 1993 - 1998, they probably STILL thought I was nuts. Anyway, I would like to thank Norv Turner for doing such a poor job that without him, I would probably still be on the wait list.

I think beer went up the year before that ($6 to $7 for a 16 oz beer).

Ah the ever important price haha. Well I hope the invoices come soon. I never feel secure until I get the tickets in hand from Fedex. What a great day that is when tickets arrive.

Archived