Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nice to be 'Home'...(first post)

RedskinsFanatic

Hello everyone, nice to be on ExtremeSkins! Been a lifelong Redskins fan and I'm stuck here in Oregon...went to the playoff game @ Seattle and it was a great experience. Seattle fans for the most part were okay but it was great seeing and meeting a ton of fellow Redskins fans! There were quite a few 'Skin's fans in attendance, suprised me. Nice to have back'up.

I plan on posting often and again, it's great to be here.

'Hail To The Redskins' ! :logo:

Okay..I'm learning : )

Your font size is fine.

I too am a life long Skins fan (32 yrs), and I'm stuck in Iowa.

But here, your among fellow Skins fans from all over the world.

So it doesn't matter where you're from, all that matters is that you bleed burgandy and gold.

There is no better place to find out "Everything" Skins then right here.

Welcome to the board and may your sig not be too big!

Hail:point2sky

lordoftherings.JPG

this could have been the biggest mistake u made in ur entire life.. welcome to the website that will take countless hours away from productivity. U will soon be addicted and ur post count will be tremendous. u will visit extremeskins everytime u open up a browser. Be aware

this could have been the biggest mistake u made in ur entire life.. welcome to the website that will take countless hours away from productivity. U will soon be addicted and ur post count will be tremendous. u will visit extremeskins everytime u open up a browser. Be aware

and this leads to my post.....

Hello skinfan2k, my name is Derek and i'm an extremeaholic.... :chug:

Welcome. And tell us, was it nice to walk around the office in Eugene (I assume thats Seahawk country) with a smile the day after the Superbowl? And a friendly warning, do not get into long (sometimes heated) discussions with guys with a brickwall as their avatar. You will come to understand what I'm saying real fast. Just a free word of advice! Again, welcome to the best fan websight in the world!

Archived