Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nice to be 'Home'...(first post)

RedskinsFanatic

Hello everyone, nice to be on ExtremeSkins! Been a lifelong Redskins fan and I'm stuck here in Oregon...went to the playoff game @ Seattle and it was a great experience. Seattle fans for the most part were okay but it was great seeing and meeting a ton of fellow Redskins fans! There were quite a few 'Skin's fans in attendance, suprised me. Nice to have back'up.

I plan on posting often and again, it's great to be here.

'Hail To The Redskins' ! :logo:

jeez i live 5 minutes away from DC, i guess i have it lucky to live so close to all the skins fans. Do you ever see a lot of skins fans in oregon

I'm already addicted. Great site! And I do see a few people once in a great while with 'Skins' stuff on but it's rare...Everyone hear loves the 'Seahawks, '49ers' & 'Cowboys....Pathetic. ~ You should have seen the media here with the Seahawks, you'd think they were the best team ever...never have liked the Seahawks, I've always been since I was 6yrs old a Redskins' fan..and PROUD of it !

"welcome.....

the regular font size is just fine"

I am new here but it is so frustrating to me that it is such a problem to people that a new poster chose's to use a different font size. Just say hello and welcome, no need to complain and make someone new feel like crap!! BUT hey if it makes you feel better at night that you have thousands of posts and feel the need to correct us that clearly have less knowledge than some of you by all means keep adding to your POST KNOWLEDGE by making new poster's feel SO welcome!!!

HAIL!

Archived