Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you NOT want to see in a Redskins uniform anymore???

RDSKNFN_48

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Raymer is a center and he had to play out of position. I think he is fine as long as he stay as the backup center

IMO he's not even a good center if he is then why go spend the money on another...we will be better served to find a backup who can do both...i dont know of any teams who consider their backup center to be exclusively a backup center

sarcasm?

no i'm serious. until campbell proves me wrong (which i hope he does) he's still a shaky qb who had a horrible pre-season (even if you include the 'one' drive he had against 4th stringers that actually got saved by some random penalties on the other team) and didn't impress me in college. anyone who's seen any auburn games with him at qb might be as aprehensive about him starting as i am. he's even less proven than ramsey and if i could get a 1st rounder for him as well as another pick later or a good trade for a need position i would definitely pull the trigger and go into next season with brunell and ramsey at quarterback.

but i'm hoping he'll surprise me and i'll be dead wrong.

Why all this hating on Raymer I think he's a decent back up. You can't judge him by the Seattle game he was forced to come in a play out of postion against a fast and aggressive Seattle front four. Plus he had to do it with a torn labrum he had surgery on the next week.

The guy I'd like to never see in a Redskin uniform again is Jeff George but even when I close my eyes I can still see him bring shame to the burgundy and gold allowing that Cowboys DT to drag him along the turf like a dead animal. :(

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

james "trash" thrash..he needs to go.

my reasoning is that he calls way too many fair catches for my tastes. he's called a bunch of them when he could've made a play. when he doesn't call a fair catch and actually *gasps* runs the ball, he can't ever shake anybody enough to make a good break with the ball. he's a straight ahead, follow the blocker runner, with no improvisation whatsover, which doesn't get significant gains. his return average must be piss poor.

when he plays WR, he barely does enough to take the pressure off santana...even when he was healthy. he had a couple of big receptions..like the one in dallas, but i don't remember much else. i forget when the last time he scored a touchdown was.

i think people overlook these flaws in thrash's game because he's a stud on special teams coverage.

Archived