Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you NOT want to see in a Redskins uniform anymore???

RDSKNFN_48

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Toss up between Jacobs and Hall. Obviously, Jacobs can not perform as a quality WR for the Skins. Maybe and the way it goes, he may be successful in another organization, but not here. He's had his opportunities and failed. As for Hall, I've said it before, his inablility to kickoff inside of the 10 hurt the Skins tremendously as far as field position. As far as FG's, i totally lost confidence in him.

And for those who pointed out Jimoh, WOW??!!! That man made play after play on special teams. You need players like that.

Hey it's multiple choice so I chose everyone except Jimoh.

My write in is Raymer

Imagine if I told you two years ago that down the road a couple of seasons more people would want to see Ramsey leave than Jimoh :D

Boy would I look like Mr. Cleo Supreme. :laugh:

I'm so grateful he threw for 40 yards against Tampa and cost us the Seattle game. I am also so grateful he took away our chance to evaluate PR. I am also so grateful for his 2004 performance. The Skins won despite Brunell in 2005. When you win a playoff game with a QB as worthless as Mark, think about how good the Skins will be with even a marginal QB leading them next year.

I am not really for or against Brunell at this point... I will be nervous if (when) he starts next season...

But answer me this: would you have rather us evaluate Ramsey for what 3 or 4 games and he turn out not to be any better or as good as Brunell and we have another season sitting at home watchin the Redskinless playoffs???? Just a question/???

he is a center, and was forced to play guard... give him a break man.. like an outfielder comming in to catcher.. not really the same position.. you do the same.. (catch the ball, in this case blocking) but thats about the only thing that they have in commen when other things are envolved

moving from center to guard is no where near the change of outfielder to catcher...you could not have possibly ever played offensive line and make this comment...I played OT and OG from little league through college...one on one pass blocking is one on one pass blocking...as i mentioned before there is no such thing as only a backup center as a backup you need to be able to play two positions on an OL or youre no good...like dg28 said if you're not blocking somebody then you're doing something wrong

Archived