Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Marcus Washington

Touchdown Portis!

Last night I walked into Bungalows in Sterling and as I walked in the door, right in front of me with his back turned, none other than Marcus Washington! He was up there with Robert Royal (who is HUGE by the way). He turned around and saw my Redskins hoodie I was wearing. I shook his hand, he asked me what my name was and gave me his (as if I didn't know!). Real cool guy. I told him he should be in Hawaii right now and he laughed and said **** happens. Turned out he was hanging out with a girl I went to high school with. She bought us some shots and brought me over to take them with him. He was real cool again, but I only stayed for a hot minute so I wouldn't be that annoying guy that wouldn't leave. At the end of the night we took another shot together. It was awesome, totally humble guy!

Last night I walked into Bungalows in Sterling and as I walked in the door, right in front of me with his back turned, none other than Marcus Washington! He was up there with Robert Royal (who is HUGE by the way). He turned around and saw my Redskins hoodie I was wearing. I shook his hand, he asked me what my name was and gave me his (as if I didn't know!). Real cool guy. I told him he should be in Hawaii right now and he laughed and said **** happens. Turned out he was hanging out with a girl I went to high school with. She bought us some shots and brought me over to take them with him. He was real cool again, but I only stayed for a hot minute so I wouldn't be that annoying guy that wouldn't leave. At the end of the night we took another shot together. It was awesome, totally humble guy!

dude, you took shots with marcus washington? you the ****in man.

Redskins are NEVER in Maryland or DC always in VA!:mad:

Im so jealous, every time I meet a Redskin they're either on their way out or they no longer play for us. The closest thing I did to meeting a current Redskin is meeting Clinton Portis's uncle:mad:

I would have talked longer about Marcus Washington not making the Pro Bowl, then put a bug in his ear about persuading Lavar.

any pics ? phone camera etc ... ???? ?

Archived