Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Marcus Washington

Touchdown Portis!

i was going to start a thread until i saw this one....not really a big deal but i saw don breaux last night at jason's deli in huntersville, nc....i didn't go up to him because he was with his family....i live in a neighborhood right behind joe's racing shop but i have never run in to the big guy yet....i didn't realize don lived here so i wasn't sure it was him at first...

Redskins are NEVER in Maryland or DC always in VA!:mad:

Im so jealous, every time I meet a Redskin they're either on their way out or they no longer play for us. The closest thing I did to meeting a current Redskin is meeting Clinton Portis's uncle:mad:

I would have talked longer about Marcus Washington not making the Pro Bowl, then put a bug in his ear about persuading Lavar.

u met CP's uncle? LOL what position does he play? waterboy?:dallasuck

Last night I walked into Bungalows in Sterling and as I walked in the door, right in front of me with his back turned, none other than Marcus Washington! He was up there with Robert Royal (who is HUGE by the way). He turned around and saw my Redskins hoodie I was wearing. I shook his hand, he asked me what my name was and gave me his (as if I didn't know!). Real cool guy. I told him he should be in Hawaii right now and he laughed and said **** happens. Turned out he was hanging out with a girl I went to high school with. She bought us some shots and brought me over to take them with him. He was real cool again, but I only stayed for a hot minute so I wouldn't be that annoying guy that wouldn't leave. At the end of the night we took another shot together. It was awesome, totally humble guy!

Yeah, I met him while I was still working at Lids. He came in & bought a couple of hats. He left one of his shopping bags there when he left & came back for it & chatted with me for a few minutes (this was last year, right before the Pro-Bowl & I congradulated him & wished him luck for the Pro-Bowl). Very cool, down-to-Earth guy.

Last night I walked into Bungalows in Sterling and as I walked in the door, right in front of me with his back turned, none other than Marcus Washington! He was up there with Robert Royal (who is HUGE by the way). He turned around and saw my Redskins hoodie I was wearing. I shook his hand, he asked me what my name was and gave me his (as if I didn't know!). Real cool guy. I told him he should be in Hawaii right now and he laughed and said **** happens. Turned out he was hanging out with a girl I went to high school with. She bought us some shots and brought me over to take them with him. He was real cool again, but I only stayed for a hot minute so I wouldn't be that annoying guy that wouldn't leave. At the end of the night we took another shot together. It was awesome, totally humble guy!

What did you shoot? If I had to venture a guess, I'd say Marcus is a jager-bomb kind of guy. But then again the chick was buying the shots, so it was probably something girly like a buttery nipple or something along those lines.

Cool story though...I can't wait until next February when Oahu is filled with Skins players...things didn't work out this year and I didn't get to meet Santana or Chris :(. Oh well...next year the entire NFC squad will be in B&G!! :D :D :D

Took the words right out of my mouth. And my favorite players!!! NO FAIR.

Next they're going to say they met Sean Taylor.

I met Sean Taylor prior to the first TB game. My friends suprised me with friggin MEDIA passes to the game, so i was on the feild, talking to all the players as they walked out of the tunnell. The only one I had a real conversation with though (other than a few words) was Sean Taylor. He actually came up to ME! How crazy is that! It was so surreall...he just goes "hey, I'm sean"...and I was just in awe. It was awsome. Honestly, I expected him to be kinda an ass just juding on some of the off the feild stuff, but my god he was the coolest guy ever. So humble, and just freaking awsome.

Bungalows seems like a hangout spot for skins. I met Mama Royal after the Tampa game, knocked back a few with her, and she was hilarious, bouncing off the walls happy. Life of the party for sure. I was also trying to hit on Robert's 17 year old sister, but that was before I knew who brother was and that she was 17. Im not sure which scared me off faster :-), but Mama Royal didnt seem to hold it against me.

U da man can u post the pics...

My wife any I moved to Ashburn in June. The best thing about the house we bought was not the actual house. It was that Joe Salavea'a lives four houses down from me. You want to talk about the nicest football player you will ever meet, it is 100% definitely Joe S! I am that annoying neighbor who talks to him every chance I get, and he doesn't seem to mind. Since I have lived in Ashburn, I have met C.Griffen (he comes by Joe S's house all the time), Renaldo Wynn (he also lives in my neighborhood and comes by Joe's a lot). I have also met Springs, he to lives in my neighborhood, however, I met him at a golf course, I have not seen him in the hood.

Archived