Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MANY COMPILATION VIDEOS HERE, by me, SKIN_FINATIC! updated(3/12/06)

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Welcome back, bro! Often imitated but never duplicated! ;)

EDIT: Man...the Cooley vid might be your best work. SICK!! I LOVE THIS KID!

The Portis vid is tight as hell too.

You have got to remake the Taylor vid...the Scarface theme just ain't cuttin it, man!! All the other videos make the Taylor vid look pathetic!! Come on, man!! STEP IT UP!! ;)

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Welcome back, bro! Often imitated but never duplicated! ;)

EDIT: Man...the Cooley vid might be your best work. SICK!! I LOVE THIS KID!

The Portis vid is tight as hell too.

You have got to remake the Taylor vid...the Scarface theme just ain't cuttin it, man!! All the other videos make the Taylor vid look pathetic!! Come on, man!! STEP IT UP!! ;)

well other people think the taylor vid is the best work, my favorite video that I made was the moss video

well other people think the taylor vid is the best work, my favorite video that I made was the moss video

Not trying to criticize...all your vids are top notch. Personally, I think there are way better songs for the Taylor vid!!

By the way -- the synching in the Portis video is HOT!! I love after the Eagles TD when the song is "Like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?" And Portis head is perfectly synched...awesome!! :laugh:

SF -- you planning on doing a defensive compilation video again?? Number One Spot is still my favorite highlight video of all time!! :)

(That was yours, wasn't it? :paranoid: )

And are you going to update the Marcus Washington video?? Without that opera song...he's from Auburn, so maybe you can do some Nappy Roots or some other country hip-hop!! Outkast maybe??

Archived